Chapter 18 Let the Fun Begin

Trevor's POV

I felt the warm water around me while glancing at Britt who was next to me on my left. She didn't look too good and she acted like she wanted to be left alone. It was a strange silence between us that had never happened between us.

The duet last night was good but it wasn't great. Only us could actually acknowledge the mistakes we had made. We got a standing ovation from the fans and that made me feel a little bit better about the duet.

I hear Brittany move in the water and see her put her hand over her eyes in pain.

"Are you alright?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I'm sorry. I need to take something for this." She replies getting out of the water.

I watch the water drip off her body and onto the cement. She grabs the white towel that was sitting on the recliner and wrapped it around her body. Brittany slid her feet into
the flip flops she previously had on, on the way down here. She took her phone and started walking back up to
her room.

I sat in the pool alone. Not really thinking of anything, just listening to the sound of the water splash around. Today was pretty much a relax day for me. I didn't have anything plan but to pack my stuff and leave on the bus tomorrow morning, whist Brittany had planned to go out with Victoria but I don't see how she could, with her being sick in all.

I turn my head and see Isaac and Lamar in their swim trunks coming toward me. "Hey bro." They shout and I returned it. "Did you happen to pass by Brittany on your way down?" "Uh yea, she didn't look to good. But what's going on between you two?" Lamar asks. "Nothing bro. Just sorting about some private stuff." I tell them. "So your not dating?" Lamar asks and I laugh. "What makes you think that?" "You and Brittany are spending an awful amount of time together." Isaac says suspicious. "Look, you don't need to worry about B and I." I tell them
as they enter the hot tub. "Are you packed?" I ask Lamar. "Are you kidding? I am only packing five minutes before we leave tomorrow." He tells us and all of us laugh.

Around an hour later, talking and goofing off with my boys, I headed upstairs. I change out of my wet swim shorts into pants and a t-shirt. I look around the room throwing whatever I see that's mine, into a suitcase. By the end, it was all Isaac's stuff scattered over the room.

I decide to check on Brittany in case Victoria left somewhere. Luckily,
Her door was left open. I enter the bright neat room but no one was in here, so I thought. I turned to leave but stoped when I heard something in the bathroom. I slowly open the door and see Brittany picking up scattered pills everywhere. "Hey." I say as she looks up. Her makeup was done but she couldn't fool me. Her eyes bared the look of tiredness, her smile was weak and her voice was scratchy.

"Do you need help packing?" I ask. "No thanks. I got it." She replies. "Ok, Do you need anything?" I ask again. "Um, actually, water or some juice would be really great." She says. "Ok, I'll be right back."

I leave the room and walk downstairs to buy some water. As soon as I do,
I make my way up to her room once more. She was still in the washroom packing up her makeup and things.

I set the cold water bottle on the counter and Brittany replies with a thank you. "Where is Victoria?" I ask her. "Jason wanted to see her for
something." She answers. "Do you need anything?" She asks and I shake my head. "If you don't mind, I kind of want to be alone." She says as politely as possible. "Yea no problem." I replied slightly hurt but if I was sick like her, I probably would want to be alone as well.

I didn't bother Brittany the rest of the day. In fact, I didn't even see her. When it was time to load the bus the next morning, and surprise! I was the last one down there.