† Chapter 1 †

"Let us call on our 'Class Valedictorian' and 'Vongola Middle School Academy's Role Model Student' of the school year 2XXX~!" Ms. Erza Scarlet, the emcee, proudly declared "Miss. Senshi Izuo of class 3-A~!"

I stand up from my seat on the stage in front of all parents and graduates and there was background music of a huge round of applause when I was called. I perfectly wore my school uniform and went to give my speech.

.

To all parents, teachers, classmates and batch mates who are gathered here to witness one of our biggest steps we are about to take in our life. That is to finally leave end step of our Middle School Years and move forward to High school. Personally, I am a lot more nervous than I can remember back in my first day of school eight years ago. I was never at the top but instead, at the bottom. I've worked my ways back up-in grades, as well as in our social lives-and then start all over again in another four years in High School.

.

I saw my very proud father taking pictures of me as I continued my speech.

.

But those eight years were never in vain. I've made new and old friends, had lessons I've learned a lot from and even met scary teachers and terror librarians. As for everyone's plans for high school are a little different, for mine, I have no idea what I'm going to do to the next three years. And whatever I decided to do-and I'm sure this applies to most of us-I'll make sure to use the skills and knowledge I picked up at Vongola Middle School Academy and work my hardest to success. It's been so much fun being in here and I'm sad to leave.

.

I then saw my science class teacher Mr. Rivaille listened to everything and I smiled.

.

And as the Vongola Middle School Valedictorian, I'd first like to give my deepest gratitude to my parents who are always there to support and take care of me, to my friends whom I've laughed with, to my teachers especially Mr. Rivaille who motivates and inspires me to continue my studies-

.

'He smiled... That was rare' I thought a finally ended my valedictory.

.

To our Principal, Mr. Giotto Vongola, for establishing the Vongola Middle School Academy, to my entire batch mates whom I've made memories with and for all the parents who are here to witness this event, thank you!

.

*A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FROM THE CROWD*

.

--------------------------------

.

We came back straight home last night after the graduation ceremony and my father still won't stop bragging about me being the school's Valedictorian. It was kind of awkward for me but I really felt happy about it that my father is very proud of me.

.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

.

There was a knock on the door and my mom went to get it. It was our Guidance Counselor, Mr. Mephisto Pheles. "Good morning Senshi-chan~!"

"Good morning Mr. Pheles! Please come in" I said and my father and all three of us, including mom, sat down on the almost dirty and very old wooden couch. I introduced him to my parents and he just looked at them awkwardly before bowing and greeting them.