“Huh?”  Before I could take another step back he quickly took a strong grip of my arm and pulled it in front of his face, examining the silver band around my finger.

“Wow expensive. Now let me assess the situation properly” he stated confidently as he continued to watch the ring “You never wear rings so I’m gonna assume it has some sort of important significance”

His eyes bounced from me back to the ring “You were trying to hide this from me because you thought I was going to get annoyed”

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off instantly

“If you’re not agreeing with me don’t bother speaking” I shut my mouth as quickly as I opened it.

“Now who is important to you, has important significance and I hate”

“Matt! “ I tried tugged my hand out of grip

“I said don’t talk”

I huffed in annoyance, continuing to watch him.

His eyes wandered away “Well it could be that skank who works as a prostitute”

“I fucking heard that!” Amy stormed out of the living room shoot deadly glares at Matt. He looked her up and down quickly in distaste before looking back at me. “But she’s too much of a selfish bitch to do that so I’m gonna say Bitch Blake”

“Uhm...” was all I could manage to muster. He smiled nodding in confirmation.  

“Can you take it off?”

“No, it’s stuck”

He brought his mouth down to my finger and grazed his teeth down it, his teeth clenched around the ring and it one swift movement he managed to remove it. He slipped it in his back pocket.

“Matt!” I charged towards him but he quickly stopped me in my tracks

“I said don’t talk.”

He slipped past me and skipped up the stairs. “Be right back”

“What the hell was that?” Amy asked walking towards me in bewilderment

“I have no idea”

......................................................

I poured myself a glass of water whilst Amy sat at the island looking at nails.

“I think I’m gonna wear a purple dress” Amy casually stated