Movie Night

Herald slumped down on the rather large couch. "come on guys it's movie night!" He called, reaching towards the remote of the coffee table, waiting for his fellow Titan teammates.

Wildebeest entered with a grunt, he didn't talk. He sat down on the couch next to his hooded teammate.

Jericho, the blonde boy with the light green eyes followed shortly after wildebeest. He never talked, but he did use sign language, which, again, was more the Wildebeest.

He sat down on the behind floor glancing back at the two titans him. Where are the other two? He signed, Harold shrugged.

"Hopefully not killing each other" He said plainly as Wildebeest snorted. It wouldn't be anything new if two certain titans were busy arguing. Speaking of which, he turned as he heard someone storm down the hall.

"Seriously I can't believe you did that!" A feminine voice cried out in irritation. "I mean I was just trying to help and you just Gah!" A silver skinned girl entered the room. Her red eyes blazing in anger. "Sometimes you just- why do I put up with you"

"You're blaming this on me?" Another titan followed. "Argent I told you I didn't need help in my training!" His temper was flaring up. As Argent said, he was being a hot head.

"That is no reason to almost blast me with fire Hot Spot" Argent grumbled, crossing her arms.

"For the hundredth time already," He sighed. "I was an accident what to you expect when your rich little self walks out right in front of me? You just expect me to turn off the flame off. Well it doesn't work that way!" Hot Spot snapped at the girl in black in red.

unfortunately, Their fellow titans had no choice, but to listen to their bickering. They knew better than to intervene when they got like this. It wouldn't end well.

"Oy! No mocking the heritage!" Argent glared at him. Like it was her fault she was born into a rich family. That was just luck,

"Well you're acting like a spoiled little rich brat!" The flaming boy pointed out.   

"That's because I am one!" She shouted, now walking across the room. "maybe it's better if someone did"

A voice interrupted the arguing teens. "um... If you two are done fighting can we please just start the movie?" Harold turned towards his two teammates, Wildebeest nodded in agreement. "We do have other things to do than listen to you two fighting over something so pointless.

Argent huffed and reluctantly shuffled over to the couch where her fellow teammates were waiting for their chance to watch the movie in peace. "Fine... but I'm not sitting next to Hot Head"

Hot Spot shot a glare at her. "That's fine by me" He sat down on one side of Harold while she sat on the other, both facing away from each other.

Poor Harold, now knowing that he was probably going to be the massager, pressed play on the remote, and started the movie. 

****

About halfway into the movie they ran out of popcorn. Seeing this as a chance, Harold stood up. "We're out of popcorn I'm going to go get some more. Jericho, Wildebeest I need your help in the kitchen for a moment" With that the three titans left the common room.

Argent, now fully into the movie, seemed not to notice the absents of the titans and simply nodded her head.

She is really into this movie. Hot Spot thought to himself. He had his elbow propped up on the couch arm, resting his head on his hand. Then again she always loved those British detective movies.

"Ugh! What are you doing you bloke! That wasn't the perfect chance and you missed it!" She groaned, Hot Spot raised an eyebrow and turned towards her. She ducked her head in embarrassment a light pink blush showing on her pale skin.