The Tournament: Part 3

Hello! Joshu_fox here!!! Here's part 3! Comment and Vote!! I don't own Morenatsu!!! Hope you enjoy!!! Also, I encourage others to make they're own Morenatsu story!!!
----------------------------------------------------

Joshua POV

Right before Ten-kun went down the stairs fully, Hiroyuki told him to do his best. Bit of a bad move Hiroyuki...

Now, Ten-kun is even more fired up for his match with Juuichi-san. Ten-kun knew exactly what Hiroyuki meant, but he's now made it his goal to win his match. Juuichi might more than likely lose his match against Ten-kun. Not saying that I'm against Juuichi-san here, but Ten-kun will more than likely see to it that he wins for his pride as a Kodori, as well as being a wolf.

Anyway, Ten-kun is all the way down on the match floor when I heard his voice.

"I apologize for bothering you Shun-sama, but may I ask you to assist me in some stretching exercises? You as well Joshua." Ten-kun asked from the match floor.

Both me and Shun looked at each other wondering why he asked that. It wasn't until we saw Juuichi walking towards the stairs did I understand why. Ten-kun is trying to give Hiroyuki some alone time with Juuichi-san. Shun-san looked at Hiroyuki with concern, but Hiroyuki nodded his head and gestured Shun-san to go with me to help Ten-kun.

Shun-san and I then walked downstairs to help Ten-kun, but not before passing Juuichi-san. Me and Juuichi-san made eye contact with one another and gave each other a small nod before we both continued on to where we intended to go.

When me and Shun-san got down stairs, we walked towards Ten-kun to help him. I thought that giving Hiroyuki and Juuichi-san some time alone was his only reason for asking us to help him, but seeing him closer again tells me that he actually needed help. Someone of his build would really have a hard time with stretching. Standing straight while arms are folded? That would be hard, borderline impossible for Ten-kun. Galen-sensei has a similar build, but you know, feline flexibility.

"Shun-sama, can you please help me with my leg stretching? I don't want to have any sudden leg pain before or during the match." Ten-kun asked Shun-san.

"Sure!" Shun-san said with a smile before doing just as Ten-kun asked for help with. After Ten-kun sat down of course. Shun-san isn't exactly...tall in stature. Hmm... I wonder what he would need my help with...

"Joshua, can you...help relax my back and shoulders? With my build, it becomes rather problematic when stretching my upper body." Ten-kun asked me as he turned his head towards me.

"Sure." I shortly replied as I moved to stand behind Ten-kun and start massaging his back and shoulders. I first started with his shoulders, giving them a bit of shiatsu massage. Using my fingers, I press firmly into his shoulders at certain points to help his shoulders relax more. As I applied pressure into massaging his shoulders, I feel that they are very stiff. Hmm...we need to fix that. I started applying a bit of deep tissue massaging to make them less stiff. As I did this, I heard Ten-kun grunt a little at some points when I applied deep pressure into massaging his shoulders.

As I did this, I watched the matches go by. Wow...it isn't as exciting or nerve racking as it was watching Juuichi's match earlier.

After I felt that his shoulders were loose enough, I move to give him a thai massage. To Ten-kun it is weird until after a bit of time, he felt that he could move much easier and smoother than before.

After Ten-kun did a little test on how well he could move, a referee came over and told Ten-kun that his match is next. He thanked me and Shun-san for helping him stretch before moving to the spot that his and Juuichi-san's match is going to take place.