Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

"RUN SHIRONE!" I yell as I attempt to let Shirone (Koneko) get away from Kuroka, it didn't matter if I die, after all, I'm just a mistake, no one will miss me, "C'Mon Kuroka, hit me with your best shot!" I said to her, mockingly, As I run to tackle her, I feel time slowing down, or at least, I am, "No thanks darling, I still need my sister, Shirone" she said, laughing her head off while chasing after Shirone, "Come back here and fight me like a Nekoshou, you ARE meant to be strong, right? Or is that just Shirone?" I said, fully knowing the risk I was taking, but it was worth it, if I could get Shirone to safety, my life would not have been a waste, so all I have to do is stall for a while, I run off the ice and start fighting Kuroka, I knew I had no chance, but the fight went of on for at least 10 minutes before I passed out from injury.

(< Time Skip >)

It had been a few years, in that time, I had got put up for adoption, and been treated for my wounds, my dad left me, and my mother is supposedly dead, I have no where to go, but here, I had seen Kuroka a few times, but none of the times had she have Shirone with her, so my life wasn't useless, that's good to know. I felt as if even if I died tomorrow, I did something productive.