When I first saw the white dress on my bed I laughed, I laughed loud like a maniac, I hated white, not to mention it was going to get dirty in three minutes with me. But then I realised it was floor length and had this strange elegance about it, not to mention I thought it would look awful against my tan skin.

But it looked amazing, I braided a fish braid to the side of my hair and nearly laughed when I saw hoe dare I say it, "innocent," I looked. Somehow by the end of the night I was going to end up geting punch all over it, I could just tell.

One good thing about it was that it was long, long enough that no matter what shoes I wore under it you couldn't tell, so rather than the "wear me and die" heels that were given I grabbed my every day ankle boots instead that added another few centimetres onto my height.

I turned around deciding I was staring at my reflection long enough and went downstairs where I was meant to be picked up for tonights event.

I adjusted the strap on my thigh that had my gun, it was uncomfrtable and itchy. Damn it how long was this night anyway.

"Madam," said a thick Russian accent and  I stopped on the stairs from 'fixing' myself and looked over at a man who looked like a butler, "Your car," he said.

I frowned, well that was fast, I was sure my car wasn't till another ten minutes. 

I shrugged it off following him to a white car feeling something strange as I walked up to it, why was the car white? Was Alex trying to send me a subtle message to be more angel like because it wasn't going to work. 

I lifted the hem and stepped in thanking him as I leaned againt the cream coloured seats, they were suprisingly soft.

The driver got in and the doors clicked locked and I looked out the window watching the sun set as he drove. It wasn't till my phone beeped in my hand I realised something was wrong.

Where are you?

Well I was in the car. I looked up at the driver in the rear view mirrow, he seemed focused on the road.

"Drive did you tell Alex you picked me up?"

"Of course," he said and I nodded looking away. His accent slipped, it didn't seem as heavy as before. And if he did why was Alex messaging me?

The answer was given, or more arrived as a car cut off ours and the driver slammed on the brake making my head hit the seat in front. Jesus, drive nice much?

Before I could even cuss the sound s of doors slamming made me look up from massaging my poor forehead. My door flew open and a hand grabbed my upper arm pulling me out.

"Could be gentle you know," I snapped pulling away and glaring at the monsterous man. 

Jeez, did they think I was the royal family or something? 

I looked up at the man leaning against the red car staring at me and crossed my hands glaring back at him. This wasn't the party I was meant to go to.

"Well we meet again,"

"Or do we?" I muttered recognising the man. His pot belly and beard were a dead give away.

Ivanovik, also known as Ivan to me, laughed making me cringe at the noise. 

"You must have been expecting me after I messaged  you," 

I rolled my yes, well no shit I was, just not tonight.

"What do you want?" I snapped. Ivan and I go way back, so back that when I killed his son he vowed to take revenge on me, that part I was still waiting for. 

"I think you know what I want," he said and it wasn't till he looked down I realized he was peeling an apple with a blade. I raised an eyebrow, was that meant to be threatening because it was making me hungry. Would he share if I asked?

"When I heard you came back to Russia I thought you were returning to your new job, but now you're guarding a Royal Family, how interesting," 

I narrowed my eyes, what was he plotting. Like he knew what I was thinking he turned to the man next to him and nodded his head. The man went into a car and brought out a box, a suitcase and I was expec ting money or a bomb when he opened it, to find two cards was suprising.

"I need you to de-activate a bomb,"

"Wait what?" I said. Ivan was the one who puts the bombs, de-activating one was not his job description.

"I'm trying the good guy role for a while,"

I knew he was lying, Ivan had too much of an adrenaline rush of playing the good guy to try anything else. 

"What's this really about?" I asked. There was no playing around the bush with me, he might as well get straight to the point.

"I'm trying out for politics and I have to gain their trust. I got a bomb to be placed in Parliament and now I am going to stop it and be the hero. Political people like heros."

I rolled my eyes, they were bound to know he planted the bomb.

"What's better is it's a german bomb and I've hired people to protect it,"

He really did go out for.

"What's in it for me? Russia would do much better without you in their parliment, let's be honest here," I said earning a kick to the back of my knee making me fall down. 

I landed with my hands in front holding me up as my knee came back to life and I glared up at Ivan.

"You do what you are told without questions, I've already told you too much, now will you or not,"

"No,"

"Well then you will be an orphan, well you already were but a true orphan when your brothers gone too,"

I glared at him, he wouldn't.

"Are you sure?" he said knowing exactly what I was thinking, "You owe me Isandra, don't forget that,"

I rose to my feet dusting the dirt of my dress, I knew white was not for me.

"Will do you it?"

I looked up and gave him my answer in two words, words that made him smile and wave to the guard who brought me the two guards, the words that girls shouldn't really utters, the words that were,

"Fu*k you,"