Karrueche grabbed some tissue from off the night stand and wiped her face. She let out a deep sigh and stared at anything in view.

"Maybe you're right. I'm grown I can do whatever I want." Kae was still looking at the object. "I'm tired of them telling me what to do and what not to do."

"That's right baby." I chuckle.

Kae wraps her arms around my neck, I hold her. "Thank you for being so understanding Keh. I really appreciate you baby. I swear I love you soooo much."

My heart warms up as we just stand there hugging each other. I was head over heels for Karrueche.

Karrueche.

"You have anything on your face?" I checked Kehlani's face, she laughed.

"Boo chill out. I look good and you look fine." Kehlani whispers into my neck, I bite my lip pulling away.

"Not right now. Later, I promise." I wink at her.

We was waiting for my parents now. I reserved a private room so one would see us and throw off the whole dinner with, "Kehlani and Karrueche you guys are so cute!" or "I see a shiny new ring, when did this happen?" No. I wanted this dinner to go by smoothly as possible.

"Here we are Mr. and Mrs. Tran." The waiter motions for my parents to slide in the booth in front of us.

My mom looks at Kehlani funny but quickly looks at me. I give her a small smile.

"Hi mom."

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

We each give her our order of drink. My father clears his throat and nods at Kehlani.

"Who might this be?"

"I'm Kehlani, a good friend of Karrueche's." I could hear in Lani's voice that she wanted to say something else but she kept calm.

"Ohhh not to be rude but why are you here?" Mom asks.

"Mom how about we just focus on me okay?" I say gaining my parents attention. "How are you guys?"

"We're fine. You would know if you called and checked on us Kae." Dad interjects staring at me.

"Again I have been busy. I can't just quit doing what I'm doing to call you guys."

"That sounded selfish Karrueche." Mom rolled her eyes.

Sighing I picked up my menu. "Well yeah I bet it did."

I felt Keh's hand rub my thigh underneath the table. She slowly found her way into my skirt, I didn't have any underwear on. Her cold fingers ran across my clit causing me to jump.

"Ow." I mumble.

"You alright?" Dad asks.

I nod. "I'm fine. I thought I felt something crawling on me." I look over at Kehlani, she had her menu up laughing. "Stop."

"Kehlani, tell us about yourself will ya?"

Kehlani drops her menu. "Well I'm a singer-"

"What kind of music do you sing?" Mom buts in.

Lani bites her lips smiling. "Like I was trying to say I'm a singer and dancer. I'm pretty much known around. I sing R&B mostly."

"You sing about drugs, sex, and money?"

"What gave that off?" Kehlani questions.

Dad gestures towards her tattoos and piercings. "I mean look at you. You give off that vibe. All that stuff on your body, it isn't pretty."

"I didn't know I asked what you thought sir. Maybe I should've called and asked you for permission."

"Kehlani." I semi whisper.

Kehlani was reckless with her mouth and it was slowly easing up on her. I could tell she was getting frustrated by her shaking her leg.

"Here's your drinks." The waiter places our drinks in front of us. "Ready to order?"

"Give us a few minutes please." Mom tells her and she nods walking off. "How did you guys meet? I hope you didn't go to some crazy garage party."

Keh laughed as I started talking. "You guys are being rude towards Kehlani and I won't have the disrespect. I don't think how we met is relevant."

"Where is Christopher? I wanted to catch up on a few things."

Kehlani tapped my thigh. I took in a deep breath and looked at both of my parents.

"You know what forget it I'm just going to say it. Chris and I broke up months ago, Kehlani is really my fianceé, and I love her dearly."

They stopped what they were doing and just stared at me. Mom blinked her eyes a few times.

"So you're...gay?"

"I am."

"What happened? We gave you the best childhood and you tell us you're gay and engaged at that." Dad raises his voice.

"No you did not give me the best childhood. Jessica was always the best in your eyes. You guys thought I was seeking for attention when I got raped!"

"Watch your tone young lady." Mom pointed her finger at me.

"I don't have to watch a damn thing. I wasted my time trying to be the best and I still am. I'm sick and tired of being treated differently and I will never know why."

"You're sick!" Mom yells in my face. "You just disgust me. You're a disgrace to this family Karrueche."

I take my ring out my purse and slip it on. Their eyes widen.

"I'm sorry to say this but fuck you mom and dad

"I'm sorry to say this but fuck you mom and dad. Please don't wait for an invitation to my wedding. Let's go Keh."

"Mr. and Mrs. Tran it was nice meeting you." Kehlani slides out the booth and I get out with her.

I start walking to the door but I don't feel Kehlani by me. I turn around and see her still talking to my parents.

"Kehlani!"

She quickly jogs towards me, grabbing ahold of my waist. She kisses the side of my head as we walk out.

"I'm so proud of you boo."

I smiled. "I am too. I think I need a drink baby."

"Let's celebrate to your savagery."

I laugh and follow her to the car.

welp Karrueche told her parents 💀