Endless

Genre: Fan-fiction

AuthorStephenClarkson

Status: Completed

SummaryEndless is a dystopian, post-apocalyptic pokémon fan fiction.

Everything changed when the bombs fell.

The earth is a scarred husk of what it once was. Years have passed since the war ended but the damage lives on. Radiation infects the earth, making much of the surface uninhabitable. Civilisation struggles on, pockets of people finding ways to thrive in the desolate landscape.

There are rumours though. Rumours that, after years of struggle, he has decided to pursue. Maybe things could change. He'd rather die trying than leave a wasteland as his legacy.

_______________________________________________

Hey! What's up guys? And I have one more book suggestion for you! 

Yes, its a story with only 7 chapters! And its completed. (I hope Stephen, but I'd love to read more) 

Its short and sweet, and if you don't happen to trust my taste in books, it's a featured story. 

There's action, there's drama, there's intricate detailing (without making the prose purple), and of course there are some POKÉMONS! If you love pokémon, this is a must read. The way the author has pokémons seem more complex organisms capable of higher thinking, and the way he has painted a beautiful chemistry between the pokémon trainer and pokémons just in 7 chapters! Kudos to the author! Be sure to check this awesome book out!  

And if you have already read it, don't feel shy to express your opinion! 

Love,

Claire