The car ride

Baylor opens the truck door for me and I hop inside, and instantly turn the radio on and Dark Horse by Katy Perry comes on I yell all the words loudly "Make me your everything!" I change the station to hear Thats my Kinda night by Luke Bryan, I've always loved country more than anything but I sing the whole song and Baylor asks if I know every song the the radio and I just smile wink and say yes.

Were stopped at a red light and Baylor grabs my hand and holds it the rest of the 10 mintue drive to school. It made my heart flutter, because my heart knew my wish, the wish for Baylor to be mine. My mind going thru all the fun times me and him had shared the past few years, theres been some crazy ones to, and I pray every night for many more to come.

We get at school, Baylor opens my door grabed my camo bag and says "My lady" and i giggle and step down with his hand in mine, and it stays that same all the way to our lockers.I look at the clock its 7:45 still time to waste until class started at 8:15. I put in my combination flawlessly, get out my science books close my locker and me and Baylor head to class.

"I gotta finsh Mrs.Bells math test I'll see ya in bout 10"

"Kay, see ya then"

"Stay beauitful" He whispers so soft I can barley hear, I blush and go on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" Rosa, one of the best friends, hollers.

I ran to hug her

"Thanks sweetie!"

She hands me a small bag and I open it to see a bracelet with my name and volleyball number on it, 10, the same as Baylors soccer number.

"Oh my gosh its so pretty, I love it! and I love you too!!" I say and hug her again. Before I knew it I was packing 3 more bags from friends. Once I finnally reach class I go to our group. Hannah is already there with a bag by her and a phone in her hand which doesn't surpise me.

"Happy birthday sweethheart!" She jumps up and hugs me and hands me the bag, she makes me wait til tonight to open it. I ask the teacher to go to my locker, I do and hurry back sit down and the bell has finnally rung.