Tom tried grabbing the pitcher from Ben's hands but failed, "Ben, you're wasted mate. You've been drinking yourself since the argument." Benedict shrugged and took another sip.

Tom gradually looked up to the night sky and deeply sighed. He closed his eyes for just a few seconds before he heard a creak beside him. Ben was gone when Tom opened up his eyes.

"I don't want to go back. How about we stay. We could rent a flat in the meantime we collect some money to buy our own house here," Jake was talking fantasies. "J, do you know how ridiculous that's sounds," you lightly giggled.

He chuckled with you, "I mean it's possible." You slightly shook your head. "I wouldn't dare come back here again, maybe for a visit but never to live again. Not while my mom and dad are here," you nuzzled your cheek on his arm.

He kissed your forehead, "So is that a no?" You laughed and playfully pushed him, "Didn't we just go over this?" He scrunched up his nose while laughing.  There was a light moment of hysteria before he grabbed both your hands and brought you close to him.

There were other couple near you, looking out into the ocean and enjoying each other's company. Jake placed his forehead on yours, he was staring into your [e/c] eyes while you stared back at his apple green ones.

His hands were now making their way to your front, below your stomach and the hem of your dress. "Jake..," you placed your hand of top of his, ceasing anymore movement. "It's been two bloody weeks since we've done anything," he roughly exhaled putting his hand back by his side.

"We're in public," you said removing your forehead from his. "I don't only mean that, you've been rejecting me. Not only the sex, but as well my touch," he was annoyed. "Stop," you meekly placed your hands on his chest to calm him.

"How? You kiss me differently; you see me differently; you're treating me differently than when we left Cardiff. Hell not even Cardiff, the day we boarded this bloody cruise you've been different with me. How do you expect me to stop," he was growing furious by the second.

"Jake please don't make a scene, this is our last night here," you attempted to take a step back but you didn't want to make it obvious. "How do you expect me to stop? I'm not feeling your affection anymore, why aren't you showing it?" his tone was getting louder. "You never try to kiss me, it's always me who leans in during the past two weeks. Kiss me," he sounded almost psychotic.

You've seen Jake become jealous and mad, but you've never witnessed this side of him. Almost as if he was loosing all his decency and wanting all your attention. You put out your hand to stop him from stepping towards you.

He viciously grabbed your wrist and pulled you as close as possible with an arm around your waist. If anyone was looking your way they could've seen you were struggling to get away from him. Jake leaned in to forcefully kiss you. The only thing you could do was move your head sideways to not cause a scene. With your other arm you attempted to push his chest and tug at your other arm. 

"Piss off you fucking cunt," a bellowing baritone voice cried a few feet away from you. Benedict was furiously walking your direction, his drunken state vanished. Jake was muddled by Ben's sudden appearance.

"Let go of her," his muscular body stepped in between you and Jake. Ben made Jake loosen his grip on your wrist. You stepped back rubbing at the reddened marks. Without a warning Benedict punched Jake across the face.

"Ben, stop," you pulled at his bicep. He pivoted to see you and check on your injuries. His hand grazed over your wrist, analysing for any vital pain or damage. "I was a fool to say what I did earlier today. Anything involving you or part of you is the best thing that's happened in my life. After thinking about it for hours I realised why you made up the lies; of course it's going to make me furious that you wanted to hide the truth but I also can't deny that what I did was a cock move. I'm so sorry my love, please forgive me [Y/n]," he grabbed your cheek with one of his hands and removed the hair in your face with the other.

"[Y/n] what the fuck is going on here?" Jake tried stepping close to you but Ben only hid you behind him. "It's time you know the truth Jake," Ben said his name with a disgusted tone.

"Four years ago, we met each other on this cruise. Long story short, I fucked her brains out during the voyage. We had lustful nights or peaceful, lovemaking ones. For the past week I've been touching her the same way I did four years ago. I've been fucking her every day for the past week. The boy you've been taking care of is my son. [Y/n] and I have a child and I'm sure as hell taking back what is mine," Ben stated.

Without taking his eyes off Jake, Ben spoke to you, "Go get our son and your clothes from your cabin and take it to mine. Nate and you will be with me for now and ever."

There was no movement from you, Ben could tell you were scared. He reached his hand behind him and held a firm grip on yours, "Darling please, go get our son." Still no actions done. Ben finally turned around and perceived the fear in your eyes, "No my sweet girl," he hugged you tightly.

"I've been lost without you [Y/n]. I need you back in my life, please. I haven't forgiven myself for leaving you at that café, making it our last time we saw each other in such a dreadful amount of time. [Y/n{, I know you miss me too. You've confessed it to me, but your pants and moans just proved it even more," he's forgotten about Jake and caressing your hair.

Tears began to seep through his shirt. His arms around your tiny figure calmed you. "I'm so sorry Jake," you indirectly said to Jake and retreated from Ben's embrace. "Go get our son," Benedict whispered again as he saw Jake become more violent than he already was.

You did as Benedict commanded and went to pick up Nathan; he was surprised Jake wasn't there with you to pick him up. "Mummy where are we going?" he calmly sat on the bed watching as you hurriedly packed yours and his stuff.

You stopped in your tracks and kneeled by his side, "Honey, I need to tell you something. It's very important and I need you to hear me." Nathan gently nodded his head. "Jake isn't your real dad...Benny is actually your real dad," you weren't sure what his reaction would be with this hurried information.

"J is my dad," his tender, young mind couldn't comprehend how difficult the situation was. "Sweetie, J is not your dad. J is just.. well Jake. He helped you and me when your real dad was somewhere else. J is a very nice person and we will always be happy he helped us."

Nathan was now turning the wheels in his head, "Who's my dad?" You grabbed his tiny hands, "Benny is your dad." He scrunched his little eyebrows together and his nose. You weren't expecting him to fully comprehend everything but a different reaction would certainly help. After a few minutes his face lit up. He jumped off the bed with excitement and 'helped' you roll the suitcases to the door, "Let's go wait for your daddy in his room."

He hurried outside with you and entered his room; you were able to open Ben's cabin because he had given you his ID before leaving his side. Nate and you didn't have to wait much. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. You went to open with Nate in your arms.

"Daddy!" Nathan said as he clung to Benedict's neck. Your heart skipped a beat as you heard your son saying that word with so much joy. "Oh Nate, I love you so much," he held onto his son tightly. When he finally stepped inside his lighten up room you saw his busted lip. "Benedict what happened?" you inspected his lip to see if it was badly damaged.

Ben shrugged, "It was nothing, really. He said so many things about you that I couldn't just let them slide. Trust me, he's in a worse shape." Ben kissed his sons head. You shook your head but then rose it again, "Thank you."

You got on your toes and kissed the good side of his lips. "Daddy, will me and mummy be living with you?" Nate grabbed onto his dad's shirt. "Yes you are champ. You and mummy now have a new home with me, and maybe a puppy if you want one," he winked at his son.

Nathan bounced in Ben's arms. "I still have to return to Cardiff and get Nathan's stuff along with mine," you said hugging Ben by the waist as he pulled you close. "Never in hell will you go back near him. Karon can be in charge of that or even Claire can help us out. You're by my side again and this time I don't plan on ever letting you go," he leaned down and kissed you passionately as Nathan adoringly saw his wonderful parents together.