UndertaleSans X reader -I need your help-

For a month you and Sans have been dating and lately Sans has been acting more touchy. he was almost always in contact with you. It had only been for a few days though. When ever you asked about it he just blushed and removed his hand from where ever he had it placed. You were a fan of Sans affections but this was different. it seemed like this was desperate. like he needed to touch you and that he needed to hear you.

"Sans what's wrong? I want to help you, but i can't if you don't tell me what's wrong," you try to reason.

"I... well uh... if you really want to help. I uh could s-show you?" he says.

he's got a very heavy blue blush on his cheek bones. he grabs your hand and drags you to the room you share on the surface. your not sure where this is going. you and sans get pretty intimate together but you've never had sex together. you wonder if this is where that's going. you both sit down on the bed.

"so what's wrong?" you start.

Sans pins you to the bed and peppers your face in kisses.

"I, uh, well. I'm...in heat. like a goddamn animal. it's a thing that happens to all monster kind. but it varies from monster to monster in strength and intensity. Do you think you... could, well, help me like you offered?" he explains and asks.

your face is pure red now.

"please?" he pleads. "heat is really uncomfortable for us. please?"

you can't stand the idea of sans being in pain or discomfort. you nod slowly. his eyes light up and flicker into upside down hearts. he kisses you with passion, and tongue. you loved sans' magic tongue. it was glowing blue and had a plasma feel, like pudding in your mouth but you can tell its solid. it tastes like candy hearts, too. he sucks lightly on your tongue, causing a muffled moan from your mouth. cold skeletal hands brush under your shirt, crawl up your skin and under the wires of your bra. he fiddles with your tit and you yip from the sensation. he stops but you whine from lack of stimulation and he's back to toying with your nipple. he pulls his tongue out of your mouth licks your neck. he bites lightly in your sweet spot. this is the things you've done before. you've even seen his cock but he's never pleasured you more than fingering. both of you are not virgins but Sans has a lot more experience than you. you focus on the sensation of Sans' tongue gliding over your sweet spot. you moan loudly, encouraging him. you take his shirt off and he leans back so you can. you toy with his rib cage and lick his sternum. he shutters and moans. you lick his sweet spot. he growls and pushes you back down quickly, wanting to be dominant. you give him a slightly scared look.

"ah, s-sorry. that's th-the heat sh-showing through. m-makes me wanna be dominant. sorry," he explains.

you nod and let him be dom. he pulls your shirt and bra off with magic to aid him. his mouth is glued to your small breast the moment he can. his hand slips under your waist band. he dips it into your pussy and rubs up and down. pleasure radiates from each rub and it sends you into euphoria. he smirks at how easy it is to turn you on. you playfully push his shoulder. he growls and pulls your pants down. your left with only your underwear on. he leans down and licks your clothed pussy. you gasp and moan.

"s-sans stop teasing, p-please," you beg in between gasps.

he roughly tears your underwear to pieces.

he quickly undresses himself, letting his huge glowing blue cock free. it stands at attention, just for you.

he roughly shoves it into you. you moan as pleasure radiates. you can feel his big, thick, ten inch cock in you. it slides in and out and you shudder and moan with each motion. he's growling and looking like he's trying to hold back.

you grab his face.

"S-sans please~ please I need you to go faster~ and h-harder~" you tease letting lust drip from your voice.

he stops for a second and you whine. then he slams into you, with all his might. he's panting and drooling. you kiss him as you shake with each powerful thrust. he latches his mouth onto yours and thoroughly fucks you, driving deeper with each thrust. he slows, his thrust getting sloppy and untimed, only making you feel the coil in your stomach tighten faster.

"S-sans, FASTER~" you moan.

he picks up the pace again. loud slapping noises fill the room with the squelches as skin and bone slam together. his glowing erection swells slightly, causing you an orgasm. You cum over his lap and he moans at your tightness. His cum spills into you deliciously at his own orgasm. you feel extremely tired. you sit up and push sans down, falling asleep on him