Chapter 1: I can't have a crush on him...that's not possible...

You just moved to lazytown. You are a anxiety teen you just want someone to love you and hold you. You stand at your aunt Bessie's house (which is where you're staying)In this outfit http://www.polyvore.com/nerd_contest/set?id=38986870(Exuse mi SPiht i RLEAALY LiukeE tHAt OutfiTGTRJNRRN)But anyways, you ring the doorbell on your aunt Bessie's house. She opens the door. "Why hello sweetie!"She proceeds to give you a hug. "Oh um hi Aunt Bessie!"You stuttered "So, let me take your bags. I still need to finish your room. Maybe you could go play outside with the other kids for an hour?" "Sure Aunt Bessie."You give her your bags and run off. As you're running,you run into someone. You both crash into each other.He was on top of you. And you felt your...ass being squeezed? "UH..What the heck are you doing?!" You said,puzzled. The boy noticed that he was pinching your left buttcheek. He thought he was feeling something soft,but it was just you."Uh..OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY! I FEEL SO TERRIBLE RIGHT NOW!" he grabbed his piggy bank and ran off. When you saw him, you thought he was kinda cute. You probably would bang him, even though he's like...6? But you got up and just decided to walk instead. You saw a playground,so you decided to hang out there. But when you got there, you saw the boy, which was crying. You also saw some other kids. You went over to him and tried to give him a pep talk.''Um hi" you stuttered. "what do you want?" "I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was an at first. In fact, it was my fault. I shouldent  have been running, that way this wouldn't have happened.""It's...it's okay."The boy sniffed."My name's stingy by the way.'' "Oh. Well my names Y/N." I have to go now though. Bye!"