Baby Bella

Edward's P.O.V

I was hunting as always. I let out my animal instincts out. I hear a heartbeat of the deer I'm hunting. then I heard another heartbeat but It was small and faint. I finished my deer and ran to the heartbeat. I stopped when I saw a baby. just a few months old. I picked up the baby and saw a bracelet. Isabella Swan. "Isabella" I said "Bella for short" when I said Bella. she opened her eyes. her eyes were a dark brown. I'm falling for a baby that I don't even know. then I heard Emmett's thoughts. Great his coming.

"hey bro. do I smell human blood?? you rebel."

I turned around with Bella. Emmett was screaming in his head. which is annoying for me to listen.

'she's so cute!!! Look at her chubby cheeks!!! holy shit!!! her eyes!!! they are amazing!! I always wanted a baby sister. I can protect her from assholes. I hurt those fuckers who broke her heart.'

"Can I hold her Eddie"

I snapped my head up and gave her to him slowly. I don't really trust him with her. what am I saying?? she's a baby for christ sake. I can't fall in love with human baby.

'when are they coming back I hope they didn't get into any trouble' 

"we gotta go back. Esme is worrying about us" I grabbed Bella from protective Emmett. and we ran back to the house. I looked down to see if Bella is crying or sleeping. she not doing one of those things. shes looking at me with thoses big brown eyes. when we got to the house. Alice was blocking me out of her thoughts. she must had a vision of this.

hi this kia. this is my very first imagine. please read and vote and the characters are from twilight not from me