Selling out

Jake POV
Last night, was the best night of my life because Alexa and I joined The Authority and I am STILL the WWE Champion I have held this title for 233 days. Tonight, Alexa and I officially join the authority.
*in the ring*
Triple H-Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the two new members of the authority...The WWE Champion Jake Carter and the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss.
Jake-Thank you Hunter, now a lot of you might be wondering why I joined the authority. Well, the answer is simple Alexa and myself joined the authority because it was best for business and Alexa and I always do what's best for business. John Cena learned two things last night at the Royal Rumble First, he learned to never mess with me, and second, he learned that no matter what The Authority ALWAYS wins.
Triple H-If Plan A doesn't work out go to Plan B...There is always a Plan B.
*music plays*
Jake-Randy, What do you want?
Randy-I am sick and tiered of hearing the same thing every single week and Jake what you did last night was terrible. You attacked John Cena and he is a very good friend of mine.
Jake-so?
Randy-so, because of you John is in the hospital right now, how does that make you feel?
Jake-honestly, it makes me feel good because for once John learned that he is not bigger than WWE...Nothing is bigger than WWE and he learned that he can't beat me and you can't beat me either.
Randy-If you think that I can't beat you then let me prove that I can beat you, me and you in that ring one on one in a steel cage TONIGHT!
Triple H-NO! that is not happening tonight Randy tonight you will go one on one with Seth Rollins in a No Disqualification match for the WWE Championship next month in the main event of TLC. Jake you don't have a match tonight
Jake-ok
Randy-fine with me
*Randy leaves*