| 1.

Your POV

"Y/n!"

Yuju was my best friend , we went to the same school and we were both students at Lee's hospital.

"What's going on?" I ran to her and her arms were full.

"There was an accident . Uh something exploded and 5 people got severely burned and 10 were burned but not severely burned."

"Let me go help." We ran to the ER and it was a mess .

"Dr.Seok another one is coming in." I went to whoever needed help . This was going to be a long day .

"Dr. Yoon ! Get the Defibrillation and charge to 200" I grabbed the paddles and placed it on the woman's chest and charged at 300.

"Charging to 300 clear!" The paddles charged and still nothing .

"Charging 500 clear" it pumped. There was a heart beat .

"Patients heart beat has started ." I put up the paddles and I left to room and took a break .
I drank water and checked the time . It was 4:30 pm. I cleaned my hands and ran back to the ER. My eyes widen when I saw there was a lot of blood on the floor . I ran to the patient.

"Ma'ma are you okay ?" I grabbed a bucket and she threw up blood. I led her to the bed and made her sit there.

"Here I'll go get your doctor." I looked at the chart and I went to go find Dr. Lee. I ran and found him.

"Dr.lee! Your patient is throwing up blood."

He was in his office and we ran to the ER by the time we got there she was fine .

She pushed the bucket away but she threw up blood again. She started to have a seizure .

"Yoon, get the needle !"

I grabbed the needle to help her seizure calm down a bit and gave her a shot in her arm. She stopped but she stopped breathing . I checked her pulse from her eyes and she was unconscious I grabbed the paddles and started to charge . As many times as I did it , nothing worked . Dr. lee didn't do anything and he just looked at me.

"You ! do it I wanna see what you've learned ." I looked at him .

"Dr.lee! This isn't the time !" He didn't do nothing so I had no other option but to do it. I grabbed the scalpel and gulped my heart down . I cut her throat and blood gushed on me everywhere. I grabbed a tube and put it in her throat . She started breathing.

"Very impressive Go home and rest and change ." He laughed in happiness. Knowing he did a good job teaching me.

"I can just change into something else here I mean it's packed today ."

"Mmm that's true but you need rest you're still a high schooler." I didn't like the fact that he considered me a high schooler even tho I am it just makes me feel low.

"Yes thank you...." I bowed and left the hospital. While I was exiting the hospital I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me I'm sorry .... oh minhyuk! What are you doing here ?" I ran into minhyuk and he smiled. Minhyuk was one of my friends but he already graduated high school . He was the son of Dr. Lee

"I came to see if you were here you left your books at the dorm ..... oh busy day today ?" He looked at my scrubs that were covered in blood. I laughed awkwardly.

"Mmm yeah I'll go get them later ."

"Actually I could give you ride to get them no one is home and Changkyun and hyungwon are in the car "

"Not that idiot I mean Hyungwon is cool but Changkyun jeez." I sighed
"Just go jeez." Minhyuk sighed .

"Actually I'm going to go see my dad so see ya!" Damn it!

Changkyun and I were best friends since we were little.

"Oh y/n !" Hyungwon greeted me. Changkyun looked at me .

"Ugh what are you doing here" I rolled my eyes at the words that came out of Changkyuns mouth.

"Shut up idiot " I got in the car .
Changkyun started to drive .

"Is that blood?!" Hyungwon yelled and I gave him a glare.
"What do expect it's a hospital! It's a get down and dirty job!" He laughed and Changkyun laughed.

"I have to drop off hyungwon first then you can get your books." I nodded .

"Oh it's right here!" Changkyun stopped the car and hyungwon got off.
"Bye y/n !" He waved and I waved back .
"Bye Hyungwon !"
Changkyun drove off.

"Have you been studying?" Knowing what he would say , I still asked him.
"The hell does it look like it? You know that's not my thing"
"Yah ! You're failing you dumbass ! Study !"

When we got to the dorms where the boys lived at , we got off the car and Changkyun opened the door.

"That's strange I swear it was locked."
"Is somebody here? "
"No body is here I think..." I saw my books

"Oh! My books!" They were in the living room . I grabbed them and I accidentally dropped my notes that were in there . I picked them up . Then I realized while I was gathering my notes I had blood on my hands . It was dry and my hands were sticky gross I know .

"I'm going to wash my hands " I showed Changkyun.
"Gross you go do that ." I shoved my hands in his face and he pushed my hands away.

I left my books and I walked in the hall to wash my hands in the bathroom . But I couldn't help but stop. I heard a sound . I thought no one was here . I walked to bathroom and washed my hands quickly. I dried my hands and left the bathroom . I heard the sound again. It was like someone was looking for something .. I swear I've never been more confused .Maybe somebody was here. I quietly left the bathroom and ran to Changkyun and whispered to him.

"I think someone is here I heard a sound ." He raised his eyebrow and got up .

"I'll go check." I followed behind him while we quietly walked.

"Who is that ...."

"It's coming out wonhos and shownus room..... oh ! Shownu did get off work early today so he's probably sleeping ."
"You could of told me that before I started getting scared!" I hit his arm and he laughed.

We walked back to the living room.
"Well I'm leaving, you better study! ."
"I won't bye!"
"Yah!" I threw my book at him.
"Study !" I picked it up and he grabbed my wrist.
"What do I ge-"
"You're not getting anything."
"You're so mean buy me a new game if I do ."
"No ! Bye!" I left the house and walked home.

My parents weren't home they're were on their business trip and I was here alone. Sometimes Changkyun would come over and yuju and the boys .
I unlocked the door and made myself dinner but first I change out of my scrubs and into shirt and my sweater and my comfy pants . It was pretty cold outside so this would keep me warm.
I ate leftovers from yesterday.
After that I took a shower and went to bed.
---
Wow this is such a boring chapter
Although don't worry it'll get interesting (; .

Please forgive me this is my first book so bare with me 😂