Chapter 1: The Contest...

"MILES! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" 

Grunting from the high pitched squeal I turn over on the bed. Hissing and squinting from the sun rays that trickled through the curtain.

Hearing the loud thump on the wall I open my eyes to see my best friend and manager... Garrett... and he looked pissed.

"Hey Gar-." my voice sounded raspy and dry.

"Don't 'hey Gar' me. Have you seen the cover of the Tabloids Miles?" yelling causing me to hiss. I had a pounding headache and he was making it worst with that girl screeching yell he has.

"Shhhh... keep it down. I have a headache." putting my index finger over my lips to shut him up.

Narrowing his eyes at me like my mom does when she's in shock he starts to turn red in the face. It's hilarious because he looks like a tomato. "Shh? Shh? Don't shh me like I'm a damn child Miles." he continued.

"Baby." the voice from under the covers interrupted Garrett from scolding me any further.

"Sorry Gina, my friend over here can be loud." 

"I'm Dina." peaking her head.

"I'm Gina." the other voice from the other side of me whines.

"Sorry girls." apologizing. They are identical twins... who knows the difference? All I know is that they were a good lay.

"Why don't you ladies go take a shower and we can get breakfast after." smiling at them both.

"It's after one o'clock in the afternoon Miles." Garrett says looking at his watch.

"Oh, okay, well we can have lunch then."

"Yay." they clapped and both kissed me on the cheek before getting off the bed... naked.

I watched them head towards the bathroom with a smirk. Turning to look at Garrett who was gaping at the naked beauties I had to chuckle.

"Identical twins, what can I say?" shrugging. Wasn't the first time I had a threesome with twins.

Shaking his head at me and throwing the newspaper my way. "Here read."

Grabbing the paper that hit my face, my eyes followed the big black bold lettering of the headline. "Playboy Miles Declan parties all night with Hookers and even takes a few home with him. Will he be paying, or will he get a freebie?"

Putting the paper down I get up from the bed stretching my tired body. The sex last night was exhausting.

"Well?"

Yawning and turning around I raise my eyebrow at him. "Well what?" asking Garrett.

"You know what. What the hell is this Miles?" snatching the paper off the bed. "Are those twins hookers? Did you pay to have sex with them?"

Narrowing my eyes. "Are you serious? I don't pay for sex Gar... and they aren't hookers." reassuring him. "They're strippers so you have nothing to worry about."

"Damn it Miles. What the hell... strippers? Your career is hanging on the lines and you are screwing strippers?" screeching again and this time I had to cover my ears.

"Twins Gar... twins." patting his chest.

"I don't care if they are triplets... they are still strippers. Why do you continue to tarnish your reputation? You can't keep your d*ck out of sewers for a night?"

"Sorry mom. I'm a growing boy who needs to get laid every few nights." rolling my eyes. Leave it to Garrett to act like my mom.

"Knock the sarcasm Miles. You have a few projects coming up and can't afford to lose them. We also have a great P.R. idea that Amy and I came up with."