"Well-"

"Just go, Castle." She turned away from him, and went to stand but her legs wouldn't allow it, and she stumbled to the ground.

Castle rushed to her side and helped her stand back up. Maybe she drunker than he thought.

"Kate we need to get you home." Castle said wanting to pull her towards the door.

"N-no!" She pulled away from him and sat back down on her stool ordering another drink. Castle reluctantly sat back down and stared at her.

"Kate, why are you doing this?" He asked

"Woah, Rickie, since when did you start calling me Kate?" She raised her eyebrows and smiled when her drink found a placed in front of her.

"Since when did you start calling me Rickie?"

"Since about five seconds ago." She giggled taking a gulp of her drink. Castle sighed and watched as she began to drink her life away.

"You shouldn't be doing this."

"And you shouldn't be telling me what to do." She snapped, looking over at him with a glare in her eyes.

"This isn't you. You don't drink away your problems, you fight them head on-"

"What makes you so confident you know me?" She spun her stool around and began talking to the people next to her.

"We've know each other for 5 years, we've been together for half a year, I think I know you by now."

"Ooo, we are proud." Kate sassed turning back to face him.

"Please, just let's go back to the loft."

"Why? So you can go to bed thinking you've won this fight? Nu-uh."

"You're reading too much into this."

"You're not reading into it enough." She said as she finished her drink.

"Excuse me, Miss," the bartender interrupted, "this drink is from the man over there, he came over and stood by me while I made it, asking for me to tell you he thinks your a vision of-um-perfection."

"Yes, I'll have it."

"No, don't give it to her." Castle said as the bartender picked up the drink.

"Castle, stop! Stop trying to fix me, give me the fucking drink." She said indicating to the bartender.

"No."

"Yes!"

"Kate-"

"Just go, Castle! Just leave me alone, this isn't your life!" She yelled.

"This isn't yours either! You never act this way! I've never seen you this hurt, I just want to help you."

"The last person I need help from is you." She grabbed the half-made drink from bartender and stumbled away to the small 'dance floor' in the bar. Castle sighed and ordered himself a scotch. He watched as the love of his life began ruining hers. He couldn't take it.

He pulled out his phone and sent a text to all his friends at the precinct,

She's alright, I've found her.

After sending he message, Castle stood up out of his seat and walked over to her taking the drink from her hands, setting it on a nearby table. He grabbed her hands and made her look at him.

"I'm not just going to just sit here and watch as you throw your life away."

"Then leave. No one wants you here, God knows I don't." She tried to push him away but he held her tighter.

Caskett: Never Ending Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें