ye

La smoll introduction:

Once upon a time, there was a leg, but not just any leg, a luscious leg. So luscious and so smooth that every other leg exploded at the sight of his beauty. Literally. Just poof and they're gone. Like my dreams. Introducing, Lenny Leggerson, the hottest leg on the market. Every morning various legs including himself would rub smooth and expensive lotion on his hot....zesty... Gorgeous... Bodacious... muscular... sexy leg body. But besides, being this beautiful came at a cost, and not just the cost of his custom made body oil. He was bored. He was bored of all the other legs, so simple and plain. 

"Why can't they be as luscious as I am?"  He thought.

"They're just always the same. Bulging, thin, thicc, muscular, never perfect, never... Beautiful."

He knew what he wanted, he knew what he loved, but who would fulfill his needs and join his legacy of love?

"I just want someone different... I NEED someone different...someone... Different...."

And from that moment...he knew who he wanted...

He wanted Nathaniella Kneedward, a truly beautiful knee... 

I have no clue whether I should write this or not tbh

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 13, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I Kneed Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें