Chapter 16

It has been about a week and almost everything has changed. My mother has gone completely crazy and there is nothing I can do about it. Ross has been trying to help me get through this and it isnt happening. I my self am starting to lose it. I cannot think stright, my grades are starting to drop, I just dont know what to do anymore. 

I was sitting in the living room all alone just thinkng. I held the coffee mug close to me, feeling the warmth of the mug on my chest. No one was home. It was completly silent in the house. I dont remember when Ross said he would be home, but i just didnt seem to care right now. I stared blankly into the wall full of pictures, full of life. I desperatly wanted just to hear my fathers voice again.

I heard keys rambling at the door, I didnt even turn around to see who it was or bother to help with the door since it seemed like someone was struggling. 

"Honey im home" Ross said laughing as he walked through the door. 

I didnt say anything. I just raised my hand and waved. I didnt turn around I just waved. 

I didnt want to talk to anyone right now. 

"Hello to you to" Ross mumbled. 

"Sorry" I said ecusing myself from the living room walking upstairs to Ross' room. 

Yes we were still living with them, Stormie said it isnt good for my mom to be in our house right now. I havent seen Claire at all. She dissapeared. 

I heard Ross run up after me. I just sat on his bed as he walked in the room. 

"Babe, what happened?" 

I don't know what to say becuase to be honest I don't even know why I am in this mood. 

He walked over to me and sat down next to me. Put his hand on my back. 

"I'm fine, I am just not in the mood." 

He sat there silently. 

I stood up. 

"It's not your fault, don't worry." I said as I started to walk around. 

Ross stood up and grabbed my hands "baby what happened?" 

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through the messages trying to find the start. Britteny has texted me telling me to kill my self and other mean things. 

I handed Ross the phne and tolf him to read. 

"Who does she think she is?" He said brining me in for a hug. 

"I am so sorry this is all my fault" he told me. 

"Before you came in I was thinking if we 'broke up' do you think she would leave me alone?" 

"But I dont wanna break up." 

"I dont eaither but if we faked our breakup, and were secrelty still together." 

"Okay I am going to post something on Facebook to say we are done." 

"Say like 'heartbroken' " I told him. 

"I am not a teenage girl honey" he said laughing. 

"Fine do what you mannly men do" I said giggling 

* SORRY DIDNT REVISE*