Paulina the ghost and Desiree

(Danny's pov)

I felt like new from all that sleep, and I couldn't wait to go back to school to see Sam and Tucker. I looked at Dani, who looked more happier than me probably because I'm awake.

"So Dani, were there any ghost attacks while I was asleep?" I asks

"Nope and I hope there aren't any today either" she replied

"What about the people from school who saw the video? Did they start asking you questions or something" I asks curiously

"No but they were looking at me while whispering, and speaking of people I have something for you" she said as she started looking in her backpack

She flew next to me and handed me a folded piece of paper. I saw that she was smirking and I could tell that it involved the paper the she gave me so I unfolded it and began to read it.

After I read the note from Paulina, I couldn't stop laughing for how funny and self-absorbed it was. I still can't believe I had a crush on her just because she's pretty, but that doesn't matter anymore since I'm happy to be with Sam.

"DANNY, LOOK OUT!" She yelled

"Huh? Oof! I exclaimed as I crashed against a wall of a building

"Danny are you alright?" She asks worriedly

"Yes, I'm alright!" I replied as I separated from the wall

"Have you ever heard of no texting while driving?" She asks

"Yeah" I replied while rubbing my sore face

"Well no reading while flying!"

I looked at her with narrowed eyes while she had a grin that reached ear to ear. She took off at a fast speed while I flew behind her.

(Sam pov)

I decided to wake up an hour early today, since I wanted to practice with my new ghost powers. I worked with my intangibility, and I already got that down so all that was left is invisibility, flying and ghost ray, but I had no freaking clue on how to do the first two so I went with ghost ray. I placed an old notebook from last year on the floor and aimed at it with my hand. My hand began to glow, and I was getting excited until the glowing went away, and I started feeling annoyed. I was about to try again until my cellphone ranged from a text message from Dani, I check the text and my eyes widened when it was a picture of her and Danny flying. I tossed my phone on the bed, and I started to change to my regular clothes as fast as I could because I just couldn't wait to see him.

(Time skip)

I ran all the way to school from my house, and I stopped in front of the school and I didn't see Danny, anywhere outside so I went inside and saw him with Dani, Tucker and Valerie, and other people that looked like they just wanted to know if he was ok.

"DANNY!" I called as I ran to him

He saw me and he instantly started running towards me until we reached each other and hugged.

"Hey Sam, sor-" I cut him off as I crashed my lips on his

I broke the kiss and I looked at his blue eyes.

"Don't be sorry! Because I'm the one who should be sorry for forgetting the thermos when you were fighting, Skullker" I said as I looked down feeling guilt

Danny grabbed my chin and pulled my head up making my eyes look at his again.

"Sam, it's not your fault that I got hurt. I get hurt all the time when I'm fighting ghosts so don't blame yourself for what happened!" He said sweetly before giving me a peck on the lips