Chapter 1

"Britt!" I hear my mom calling. "Get up it's your first day of work you can't be late!" I groan and try to lift my heavy head and eye lids until I give up and put my head back down on my pillow. "Brittney Marie Smith!" My mom swings the door open causing me to lift my head up with a huge gasp. "Okay, okay I'm up shut the door!" I manage to say. If you haven't noticed, my names Brittney. I'm 16 years old and officially an upper class man as of yesterday (junior in high school). Today is the first ever day of summer and I couldn't feel any more horrible. I know, I know, it's summer how can I feel horrible? I'll tell you how. Let's go back all the way to my awkward freshman year. I have always been someone who is friends with everyone and doesn't really care what anyone thinks. I'll do the craziest things for the craziest reasons and I wouldn't be bothered if people laughed at me. And when I say laughed, no I don't mean a "bullying" or "laughed at me, not with me" type of thing. Anyways, not only was it my awkward freshman year, it was also my very first time in a school in Arizona, very first time in high school, and very first time of having the chance of starting over. The first day of school for me was actually everyone else's 3rd week of school (my school back in Illinois started in the end of august and the school in Arizona started at the beginning) and I was late, like always. I walked in in the middle of first period and the worst of all things happened. I tripped. Since I was so late I was in such a rush I didn't even think about looking at my surroundings and that was my first mistake. Before I continue, I want everyone to think of the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to them and think about how you felt, then multiply that by 10 and that's how I felt because not only fell, but I started a domino effect, literally. People were lined up to get papers from the teacher and I bumped into the last person in line and everyone went down, including the teacher. The person I fell onto actually ended up being my boyfriend for two years. His name, Cody,  and he just cheated on me...with my best friend. My first actual friend and boyfriend in Arizona slept with each other for god only knows how long!(yes, I am still a virgin). Even worse, he's on my shift today and every day after that because we wanted to spend as much time as possible together, but that was BEFORE he decided to cheat on me WITH MY BEST FRIEND. I would go more in depth with how I found out, but I am sort of heart broken right now so I'd rather not. So now you sort of know the position I am in right now let's take it back to the present. After my mom left my room my typical self plopped my head back down on my pillow and groaned one finally time before I made the effort to get up. Again I didn't manage to motivate my self to get up, so I just decided to tell my co-workers I got the stomach flu which isn't the best idea because I only get 3 sick days, but I need my sleep. I finally almost fell back asleep when I hear my little sister screaming because her crush decided to go live. Hunter Rowland. If you don't know who he is, he's another Jacob Satorious who got famous because he moves his hands in videos and is "hot" which I disagree with. "Alex turn it off I am sleeping!" I yell with the energy I have left "suck it up!" She yelled back with her high pitch annoying scream. My little sisters a 6th grader in middle school and is known around by many for being popular. We both are, but the difference is that she's in middle school and middle schoolers are just in the stage of annoying. I finally fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later to eat breakfast. "Morning Alex" I say yawning. She doesn't respond. "Morning Alex!" I say it a tad louder. No response. "MORNING ALEX" I am basically screaming now and she finally snaps her head around obviously annoyed. "I'm mad at you" she says playing with her cereal. "Why because i told you to shut up your phone?"
"No, because you forgot something"
It took me a good minute to finally realize what it was. "Oh my gosh Alex I'm so sorry happy birthday"
"Yep" she says annoyed. It was awkward and quite between us for a while until I remember my mom telling me about her presents and where they were. "I'll be right back!" I say running out of our big kitchen up to my moms room. My house is extremely big and modern. My parents both being surgeons, we have a lot of money to go around. It is mostly white and has more windows then walls. When I finally made it up to my moms room I went into her closet to look for the "green box" she told me about. I can never find anything in her room closet not because it's messy, because it's so big. It is probably the size of my old room in my old house and I am extremely jealous, but I guess she is the one who makes the money. I finally spot it from the corner of my eye hidden on top of the top row of my moms shoes. I grab it fast and run downstairs excitedly and hand if to Alex. Her face immediately lit up. "MOM ALEX IS OPENING HER PRESENTS COME ON". My mom is extremely fit and could pass for being 33 when she is really 43. She has brown hair and bright green eyes, like me, and is extremely tall. Not to mention highly fashionable. I aspire to be as good looking As she is when I get to her age. She runs up stairs from our workout room and sits down at the table panting like a dog. On the days she doesn't work she's usually exercising or running errands. She looks at both of us back and forth until she catches her breath. "Well, what are you waiting for, open it!" My sisters rips the neon green packaging off of the huge present. When she opens it up it's a box filled with candy, Nike sweats, Nike shoes, 3 pairs of lulu lemon leggings, gift cards, perfume, thongs and bras from Victoria secret, sweatshirts from pink, and a little card. She picks up the card and seems disinterested in it. Until, of corse, she opens it to find tickets to the "Hunter Rowland 2k17 tour" for June 3rd (which is tomorrow). Alex looks up, jumps up and down, pulls out her phone, opens Snapchat, and just screams. I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous she's being. "Mom," Alex says after relaxing "there's 4 tickets in here who are they all for"
"Well, one is for you of corse, another for one of your friends, another for Britt, and the last one is for one of Britts friends!" I look up fast at her "woah woah woah, I never agreed to this?!"
"I know Britt, I got three tickets for Alex, her friend, and I, but then someone called me in for work and dad is called in too so i just thought cause you had your license and there was no refunds you could go with them"
"Well you thought wrong! I'm not being pulled out to one of these things just because you messed up!" I immediately realized what I had just said and quietly recognized the mess I just made. "Brittney when has talking back to me ever helped you out? It wasn't a question, you are taking your little sister to see this boy. Get over your self."

-
Hi guys! I'm sorry this chapter was kind of slow, but the next is going to be real juicy I promise. If I made anyone upset about my remarks about Hunter, I am going to tell you right now that I actually like him it's just for the sake of the story! Thanks for reading (sorry for any grammar errors).