last day

Saturday night 8:00 pm :
Im scared of the woods and what is in there. I was more afraid of the wolf inside those woods. I stay up every night afraid that the wolf will find me. My doctor prescribed medicine for my insomnia but it hasn't worked for three days ever since that night , I finally fell sleep.
Later on Saturday night 8:57 My mom woke me up.

" Olivia I'm afraid I have some bad news dear we are moving." Said my mom

" Alright, i don't like this crap of a town any way " I said

I really didn't care I was in the popular crowd that's all I had to friend but ever since carter died I kinda had no one to talk to all my friends ditched me and since I have been taking that medicine I got called insane and a drug addict. I was so depressed I had no one to talk to, I finally was at peace I was sound asleep.

I woke up to the sun shine beaming through my window and I saw these two ginormous moving trucks out side all of the bathroom window. I took a long sigh and opened my room door to see a stack full of these large sized home Depot boxes. I sighed I felt like I had nothing to live for any more and I have to say goodbye to the sunny town in California. I trembled grabbing every box because the flash backs pierced my brain  full of those harmful memories that dulled my personal. As my hands shook as i grabbed the affordable vace off the shelf , in a flash I saw the bloody wolf where the thick blood oozed from my ex boyfriends throat I screamed in terror and dropped the vace and it smaked the floor like lightning would strike a tree. 

" hun are you alright " my mom knocked on the door.

" yeah" I sniffled

"You have a guest at the door" She said.

" okay be right down" I said

 I slid off my night gown and through on a  blue sun dress with rainbow roses on it and roman sandals and i ran down stairs, I wondered who came to visit me i walked in the living room to see rhett standing in the door way of the kitchen to the living room.