one ❁

Narrator

It's 6:45 on a Friday morning and you stumble out of bed to the sound of your alarm clock. You take a shower, do your hair, and get dressed for school. On the way out the door you grab a apple for the teacher because today they're putting conduct grades in and you want to be on their good side! "Y/N", you hear someone yell. Turns out, it was C/N catching up to you on the sidewalk. You and C/N have been very good friends since the third grade. It's strange how you only started to develop feelings for them just now. You hardly understand that yourself! "Hey C/N", you say, trying hard to hide the fact that you're getting pretty nervous. "Are you going to the dance?", they say. You had totally forgot about the dance. You weren't really fond of the idea of going to a dance where C/N might be with someone else. "I don't know yet", you say. "Oh, that's cool I guess...you still have time to think about it", C/N says. After that, you and C/N walk side by side, all the way to school, basically talking about random stuff. You blushed the whole time, and was sort of amazed C/N hadn't really said anything about it.
      When you get to class Y/B/F walks in, looking rather TOO excited than normal. "Hey!", they say. "Excited for the dance?!?". " You roll your eyes. "All everyone is talking about today! The dance, the dance, the dance!", you thought. "Class is starting!", the teacher says before you could reply. After that, nothing really exciting happened. Just boring school stuff. That changes at lunch.