Prologue-The Very Beginning

Thirteen years ago, a baby boy was born his name was Nexus. When he was only five his parents died, and was then raised by a family of halfa's. The family took really good care of him, like he was there own kid. Then one day about seven years later, Nexus got an unexpected visitor.                            

 "Why hello Nexus, my name is Professor Hinickle."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "How do you know my name, and where did you come from?" Nexus said almost frightened.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "Well I know a lot of things my boy, I come from a world that is named The World of Monsters" Professor Hinickle said. "I am a Clockwork I can see in to the future, the past, and i can se the present."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          After about 15 minutes of explaining Professor Hinickle said something that weirded out Nexus, and Nexus was confused.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   " Now i love to chat and all, but this is not what i came here to tell you my boy."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             " Then what did you come here to tell me."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "Nexus you are a halfa." Said Professor Hinickle.            

 " I'm a whata now." Said Nexus.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  " You are a half, a halfa is someone who is a half ghost."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "Im not a half ghost I mean look at me im a normal boy."            "Everything will be explained on your thirteenth birthday."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Then with that sentence Professor Hinickle dissapeared leaving Nexus standing there confused.

                                                               ONE YEAR LATER