Chapter 2

A dark haired boy sat in the green velvet armchair with a table in front of him, homework places placed on it. His hands were in his hair, showing that he was frustrated. He sighed and put the pen that was in his hand down and sat back in the chair. He had no idea how to solve this Transfiguration exam style question Dumbledore had set for homework. He heard the portrait of the great Salazar Slytherin open and shut. Footsteps approached and slowed down near him. He tensed up, his t-shirt rippling, and looked up slowly. Above him stood his transfiguration professor, Dumbledore. He looked down at the youth-filled boy through his half moon glasses.
"I have come to take you to Professor Dippet's office. He would like to talk to you." the boy sighed and got up from the armchair. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, revealing his forearm muscles, and his tie was loosely done with the top button undone. Dumbledore walked out of the Slytherin common room, occasionally checking that the boy was still behind him. The journey to the headmaster office was silent. The majestic Bird that guards the entrance  to the office, rose in all its glory. Dumbledore stepped aside and looked at the boy.

"Professor Dippet will be waiting for you. Just knock." Dumbledore instructed the boy. The boy stepped into the stairs and let them float him up to the wooden foot, which lead to the headmaster office. Once he reached the top by the door, he knocked and waited for a response. Eventually, one came.

"Come in." The person said and the boy opened the door to see Professor Dippet and a beautiful young woman with auburn hair and chocolate brown eyes. Professor Dippet spoke after about two minutes.

"Tom. I see you got my message." the boy-Tom-nodded.

"Yes sir. What was it that you needs me for?" Tom replied to the man.

"This girl has just transferred from Beauxbatons. She has just been sorted into Slytherin and as prefect of Slytherin, you are required to show her around Hogwarts and show her to the Slytherin common room." the professor said and Tom nodded. The girl stood up and he could finally see what she looked like fully. Soft curves, not very tall but tall enough-he thinks-to reach the top shelf in the potions room. She's beautiful, he thought and then shook his head. He couldn't think stuff like that. He was aspiring to be great with no one in his life to love (hopefully). She held out her dainty hand and he took it in his own. Eventually, she spoke.

"Hello. I'm Her-Cynthia Winters. You are?" she asked and his heart melted at the time of her voice. He jolted out of his daydream and answered her.

"Tom Riddle. Pleasure to meet you Cynthia."

She smiled gently.

"And you too, Tom." she replied and he nodded, mesmerized by her smile. 

"Should we go then?" he asked and she accepted his offer with a nod. He lead her out of Professor Dippet's office, not noticing the old man's smile as they went. Tom showed her the Great Hall, which she seemed amazed by, the classroom for the basic, required subjects and then finally, The Slytherin common room. Her eyes widened at the sight of the silver and green room and her face filled with surprise. She's probably surprised that we have such fine facilities here. He smirked at the thought of getting her into his bed. He turned to her.

"Well then. Do you like the common room?" he asked her and she hesitated slightly before nodding. 

"I love it. It's so much finer than the house common room I was in at Beauxbatons." she replied. His chest swelled up in pride at the fact that that this common room was better than the one in Beauxbatons. 

"I'll show you where the dorms are." he said and started to go to the dorms when a voice interrupted him.

"Oh no. There's no need. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out for myself. Thank you though Tom, for everything you've done for me today." she said and he nodded. 

"Very well. Goodnight Cynthia." he said and she gave a single, curt nod.

"Goodnight to you too Tom." and with that, she walked away, swaying her hips slightly, an action that made Tom's mouth slightly drool.