Kidnapped

Another requested entry that I've been procrastinating to put up. Anywhore hear ya go!

Reader's pov

I was walking home from school, looking through my music with my earbuds dangling from behind my ear. Suddenly, I heard a click, like a camera.

I stop for a little bit and look around. As I start to get freaked out, I walked a little faster.

I walked for about 3-4 yards before I felt myself being grabbed and chloroform was put over my mouth.

everything went black...

***********************************************************************************************¨Rise and shine.¨ I heard the male voice coo at me with a pat to cheek.

¨I'll do whatever you want, just please don't kill me." I say in between sobs. I look down and i was only in my bra and panties and my black thigh high stockings.

He bent down to me and got really close. "I'm not gonna kill you, but I will pop that pretty little cherry of your's." He got in between my legs and started to lay kisses on my neck. I turned my head to the side and sobbed.

"Why are you crying? Isn't sex supposed to be pleasurable?" he pulled away form my neck and sat on his knees.

"Not if I don't consent, not if I'm kidnapped, not if I don't even know your name." I, again, said through sobs.

"well, names Ricky." He responds. I turned my head again so that I didn't have to face him or look at him anymore.

"you could at least have enough courtesy to look me in the eye. I didn't take a month, hunting you down, locating the routes you take, and taking pictures of you, just to not be looked at." he growled at me and turned my face to him with his hand.

"Do what you want but let me leave afterwards, I won't tell anyone, I won't tell the cops, just let me leave when you're done." my voice was still shaky. I closed my eyes and he caressed me thigh.

He go to the elastic part of my panties and gripped it and pulled down my panties. And that's when the tears flowed again. "Jesus fucking Christ, stop fucking crying." he yelled at me.

He rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing. he got my panties off and threw them to the corner of the room. He takes his middle finger and puts it inside me. I let out a quiet moan and he quickened his hand. I cleared my throat and looked down to see what he was doing.

He took out his hand and pushed me back. He put my legs over his shoulders and inched his head towards my womanhood. All it took was one long lick and I was in complete euphoria. I arched my back and I could feel him smile against me. I looked down and he was looking me in the eyes as he did what he was doing. After about 5-6 minutes, and a chain of licks, I came.

He stood up and took his pants and boxers off. He sat down and waved his hand, signaling me to go over to him. I crawled over to him and he grabbed my waist and sat me down on his member. I threw my head back and breathed in through my teeth. I bounced up and down and the only sounds in the room were moans and the sounds of skin making contact. Ricky left small marks and kisses on my chest.

"I'm about to-"

"Me too." Ricky interrupted.

I felt a burst inside my middle section of my body and out flowed a mixture of blood and cum.

"I told you I'd pop it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BONJOUR MES AMIS!

It's your friendly neighborhood Carson! so after months of procrastinating, I finally posted this. It was in my drafts but I didn't really acknowledge it. but um thank you for 8.1k reads!!! I love you guys! Thank you so fucking much!

-Carson

currently listening to-

fellow feeling- porter robinson