Chapter 12

MARCEL'S P.O.V

It's Wednesday and i'm at lunch with Sam, she wanted me to ride the skateboard but i suck at it. We are now sitting at a bench outside school

"I just got contacts" i said looking at Sam

"Really?" She smiled "where are they?"

"My backpack"

"Why don't you have them on?" She asked and i only shrugged "are you going to tutor me today?"

"Yeah" i smiled at her

"Can it be at my house?"

"Sure" i answered

********
(after school)

I was waiting for Sam to come out of school since she said she had to get some things from her locker.
While I was waiting, Jake and some other guys walked towards me.

"are you waiting for Sam, Marcel?" a guy who I didn't know what his name was chuckled

"It's obvious that he has a huge crush on my girl" Jake smirked

how does he know!? oh wait.. I'm very obvious haha

"let's go" Sam suddenly walked up to me ignoring Jake's presence.
we made our way to Sam's house, her house isn't far away from school so we got there in some minutes.
Her house wasn't small but not too big either. She opened the door and we entered, i hear noises in the kitchen so i assume her mom is in there cooking.

"Mom!" Sam called her mom while placing her house keys on a table besides her.

"Hey S-" her mom came out of the kitchen smiling but her smile became eve wider when she saw me "Marcel!"

"Hello Mrs. Harris" i smiled

"Oh my, i knew that this day would come!" She clapped her hands together in happiness while looking at me then at Sam, i furrowed in confusion and i turned to look at Sam standing next to me but she also seemed confused.

"We're going to be in my room" Sam said while grabbing my hand and leading me toward the stairs

"Ok, do you guys need anything like water, food, snacks or a...condom?" I was about to choke on my own saliva at Mrs. Harris' words and my eyes went wide.

"Mom!" Sam turned to look at her mom with wide eyes and a complete red face, i looked at her mom and she was just smirking at me and Sam.

"What?" Mrs. Harris chuckled

"He came to tutor me!" Sam's face was still red "we're just friends"

"Oh.." Mrs. Harris lips formed an 'o' shape "sorry honey" she apologized to me, i wasn't able to form any words so i just nodded

That was VERY awkward

Sam rushed to her room and closed it behind me.

"I'm so sorry about my mom" she mumbled while sitting down on her bed and covering her face with her hands

"It's alright" i chuckled

I started tutoring different things about math, we had notebooks and pencils spread around her bed. She was laying down on her stomach while her feet were up in the air. She had a pen placed between her lips and her eyebrows were furrowed while trying to solve a math problem, i fought the urge to take out my phone and take a picture of her because she looked so stunning today, like always.
It's been an hour, Sam seemed tired of math already and so was i.

"Remember when you told me you got contacts?" She asked while sitting up in her bed, i just nodded "you have them in your backpack right?" I nodded again "can i see them on you?"
I got up from my bed and took out the little case for my contacts, i made my way to her restroom inside her room.

"I seriously don't know how to put them on" i chuckled, she got up from her bed and made her way towards me. "I feel like its gonna hurt"

"Just place it in your eyeball" she giggled

"You know how to do this?" i asked

"No" she smiled "i just assume"

She helped with the contacts and actually they were comfortable.

"They look good" she smiled, i placed my glasses on the counter and i could see my reflection clearly, now i know why no girl is interested in me. I looked at Sam again and wouldn't stop looking at me. Man i want to kiss her so bad!! So i started leaning in to kiss her, her eyes went wide as if she had seen a ghost but i kept on getting closer. My lipsmade contacts with her skin but it wasn't her lips, it was her cheek. She had turned her head so that i wouldn't kiss her.
I felt my heart slowly breaking at the fact that she dind't want me to kiss her.
"Marcel i-"

"I shouldn't leave" i cut her off and grabbed my stuff from her bed and rushed down the stairs.

I felt ridiculous and stupid to think that i actually had a chance with Sam. I started running to my house holding back some tears, god i'm so sensitive!!

I entered my house not wanting to talk to anyone, i rushed into my bathroom and looked at myself. This is why nobody wants to be with me, because i look like a total loser.
I'll change and make Sam see that i'm good enough for her.

I'll change..

OMG Marcel is gonna change!!
Vote and comment