*Ichi*

Music has nothing to do with this, i just like it. :')

-----------------------------

1st

Alone. That's what I am all the time, sitting by the Niji lake, reading my books. Everyone in my village died, leaving me the only elf survivor. People come after me because I'm rare. Even dark guilds chase me around fiore, leaving me homeless all the time. They know where I live, so I can never return to my little tree house.

I always return to one place, though, Niji lake. That place's special to me because that's where I met my first ever best friend, Okusaki Takye. About a year after I met him, he disappeared. I don't know how he just stopped meeting me here.

My desire is to take revenge on the guild who killed my family. Right now, I don't care about anything except killing them. Which guild you ask? 

Dark Rose.

They're a dark guild that was created 3 years ago, by their master Daku Rōzu. I don't know what magic he uses, but I'm guessing it's come kind of dark make magic.

I'll defeat them easily. 

My magic is Erufu Midori. It can kill anyone just by one single hit, so sometimes I tend to just use combat.

I'm planning on joining a guild but isolating myself from everyone. No one needs to know I'm there, I'll just sit in the back with the shadows.

I'm going to join Fairy Tail because they have the most information on Dark Rose. That fire mage Natsu went up against one of their members. Natsu defeated him.

I might as well travel to Magnolia now, seeing as my time here is done.

3rd 

Name manifested a cloud and sat on it. She made it levitate to her destination, which is Magnolia. 

Once she arrived in Magnolia, people looked at her weirdly. It was obviously because of he visible floating cloud. 

Name made the cloud stop as she grew closer to the guild she was looking for. She stepped down from the cloud, straightened her h/c locks.

Once she was done admiring the guild, she walked to the back and turned into some green mist.  

The green mist or name, landed in the master's office knowing that he wasn't in the room, but down with everyone else. 

Name didn't want to wait, but she didn't want to go down to the bottom floor because it would get peoples attention.

So name waited patiently. Not knowing what was ahead of her, when she finally joined the guild.

------------------------------  

Niji - Rainbow    Rōzu - Rose

Ichi - one              Erufu - Elf

          Midori - Green

------------------------------  

There's sadly not many Freed x readers, so i thought i'd make one seeing as he's ma little cinnamon roll. I hope you will enjoy the rest of this story.

REMINDER - I still have school, so atm there'll be slow updates.

Freed will come in next chapter, so don't you worry. ^-^

Neko~~