Awakening

Y/N~Chan's POV:

I looked around, all I could see was bleak emptiness. I could hear faint screams, and sobs, and then I could feel myself being lifted. Where am I? I questioned myself, until I heard the one voice I had forgotten. I remembered (S/N), and Budo...... but this voice brought everything back. "(Y/N) please come back to us......" and then everything began to come back to light.

Flame Demon's POV:

"HURRY! Pull the sacrificial knife out of the skull, we need it!" I yelled. Budo, I believe it was, grabbed it and handed it to me. Thus began the process.

~~~|Time Skip|~~~

We had finished the process, but (Y/N) wasn't waking up, nor breathing, I began to worry that we were too late. "W-why isn't she breathing? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER!?" Yelled (S/N), while Budo held her back. "Don't worry, she'll b-." Before Budo could finish comforting
(S/N), (Y/N) awoke, gasping. "(Y/N)!!" We all cheered as she turned to us, her demon form taking shape.

Y/N~Chan's POV

I woke up, hearing people cheering my name. "(Y/N)!!!" I turned to see my sister, Budo, and Flame De- no.... Dorian. I smiled, while I felt something was off about myself. "Flame Demon...?" I asked, he walked a little bit closer to me, while my sister was crying tears of joy onto Budo, him joining her. "Yes?" He asked. "What happened? I-I thought I died...." I said. "Well... you did...." He said, I cocked one of my eyebrows up in question, when I noticed we were in the occult room. "Explain...Now...." I said, almost demandingly. That's odd.... I-I don't normally talk like that..... I thought. "Well, (S/N),  Budo, and myself, weren't quiet ready to let you go. So I did the only thing I could think of...." He said. "Which was what?" I asked. "I turned you into a demon....." He answered. "What? B-....How?" I asked. "Through the same process I became one, although, your appearance didn't change that much." He said, I sat up fully and got up. I walked to the mirror to see that my eyes had turned a bright shade of (F/C) ((FAVOURITE COLOUR)), my skin had paled slightly, and my hair was now a darker (H/C). (if your hair colour is black, ignore the hair colour going darker) "So what kind of demon am I..?" I asked, turning to Dorian. "Your a (Demon Type) Demon, I honestly never seen a demon like you before. Which makes you unique." He answered. I smiled and nodded, I then turned to (S/N) and Budo, running up to them and hugging them both. "I'm sorry guys." I said, while pulling them closely to me. "No! Don't be sorry!" Budo cries happily. "Yeah! It's not your fault! As long as we have you now, everything's fine." (S/N) said while hugging me tighter. I smiled and just enjoyed the moment, when I turned my head, seeing Dorian walking over to the ritual knife. "Hey! Flamester! Get over here!!" I yelled at him happily. He turned his head, and sighed. "No, I really shouldn't." He said. (S/N) just grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him into the hug. "(Y/N) says to come over here, then you come over!" She said pulling him in between me and Budo, and we all just enjoyed the moment.

~~~|A FEW MONTHS LATER|~~~

Well at this point, we had all settled into a new home, away from Academy High School, and lived out life to its fullest. Me and Dorian ended up together, while Budo met a nice girl, and (S/N) hooked up with another gang, where she took a liking to a guy there, although she won't admit it. So life is pretty go, Dorian has helped me with my powers and so far, it's been great. Honestly, I'm happy everything turned out better than I could ever hope.

(A/N: Hello everyone! I so sorry that this was short, and that I didn't publish it for a while, it's just work has been keeping me busy, and I'm having a hard time writing these due to that, also it doesn't help that I have a small case of writers block. But anyways! Again I'm sorry if this is shorter than you'd like, but I've got nothing else. So I hope you enjoyed the book for what it was, and I'm sorry to disappoint any of you. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next book! Chow!! ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️)

Word count: 775