•7•

Playlist:
Sarah Smiles||Panic! At The Disco.
"You fooled me once with your eyes now honey, you fooled me twice with your lies."

Castle on The Hill|| Ed Sheeran.
"I'm on my way, driving at 90 down old country lanes, singing to tiny dancer, and I miss the way you make me feel, it's real."

XO|| The Eden Project.
"No I don't love you, and I never did, Look at us burning down in flames for kicks but just know
I'm not singing for your XO
I'm just singing cause it's over."

All Time Low|| Jon Bellion.
"I was the knight in shining armor in your movie, put your lips on mine and loved the aftertaste."

I'm Just Your Problem|| Rebecca Sugar.
"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess, is that you want me to do? Sorry I don't treat you like your perfect, like all your little loyal subjects do."

Song To You|| Leon Thomas III
"I don't know what you've been used to, never been with a girl like you, but I can love you that's true to, your heart not material things."

Uptown Girl||Billy Joel.
"Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world, I bet she's never had a backstreet guy, I bet her momma never told her why."

Bad Little Boy||Rebecca Sugar.
"Did you think I was lying? I said that I'm evil without even trying, drinking the red from your heart in one sitting."

You don't Own Me||Grace.
"You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys."

Take Me To Church||Hoizer.
"Take Me to Church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife."

Outlaws||Alessia Cara.
"Run, Run cause we're guilty of sin, run cause we know we won't win, we know together we kill time."

This is Gospel||P!ATD.
"This is gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber."

Man Down||Eden Project.
"Seeing you bittersweet, I almost die."

7 Years||Lucas Graham.
"By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor, never rich so we were out to made it steady quicker."

A.M||One Direction.
"Won't you stay till the A.M, all my favorite conversations always made in the A.M, cause we don't know what we're saying.