"But Alyssa! I don't want you to get hurt!"

I turned my head now facing Justin. I was just standing there, looking into his eyes, "Everything's gonna be alright" He said as he put his hand on my neck, resting his thumb on my cheek. "I'll go and get you some water" He said, Riana grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, I sat down down on the couch as Justin came in with a glass of water in his hand.

He handed me the glass, I took it and drank a bit then in gave it back to him, he put it on the table and sat beside me "Don't worry babe" He hugged me, I snuggled into his chest and started crying "Please princess don't cry" He patted my back "I need to go to the bathroom" I said as I got up from his hold and walked straight to the bathroom.

I walked inside the bathroom and locked it, I leaned with my back against the door. I sighed, my eyes filled up with tears as I slid down and was now sitting on the bathroom floor. "I can't take this anymore" I said, I got up from the floor and opened the drawer under the sink, were all the toilet paper was in, I started throwing all the toilet papers out from the drawer and grabbed a small box I always hide in there. I opened the box and there was the most precious thing in the world to me. A needle with a little bag next to it.

WARNING!!: DISTURBED CONTENT

I looked for a small spoon somewhere in the bathroom, but I couldn't find one so I grabbed a small glass from above the sink on a shelf. I poured the content onto the small glass and put the lighter on under the glass, I waited for it to boil then I could put it in the needle.

When it all was done, I stick the needle into my wrist and then let all the liquid go through my veins. It felt so good and within a second all the sadness, worries and pain disappeared.

I opened the door to too bathroom and walked back to the living room. "How are you doing, Alyssa?" Riana asked, worry in her eyes. "Never been better" I laughed, "What?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Mom is doing fine, she was just tired" I chuckled plopping myself down on the couch at the same time grabbing the tv remote, looking through some channels. "Alyssa.. Please.. Throw them away" Riana all of sudden started talking again, I looked at her with a smirk on my face, "What are you talking about?" Justin asked, I looked at him and my smile disappeared, "You." I pointed to him with a serious look on my face but I couldn't keep it for so long chase the drug made me laugh. "Riana, what is she talking about?"

"She-" I slapped her, "Go up to your room and don't come down" I yelled "But Alyssa! I don't want you to get hurt!" She cried, her tears falling down her cheeks as she held her hand on the one I slapped her on. "Just go!" I cried out, she ran as fast as she could up to her room. Then I turned around seeing Justin, remembering he was still here and now he will be a pain in my ass too. "And you too, go." I said sternly "I won't."

"Go!" I shouted "No!" He shouted back, I ran my fingers through my long, brown hair, "Just please," I begged, "Not until you tell me what she means by; 'I don't want you to get hurt'"

"Nothing!" I pushed him away, it made him stumble but luckily he fell on the couch.

"Tell me!"

"You know what, you're annoying. Since you came its been annoying having you here. I hate you! I've always did. So please, leave." I sighed,

he kept quiet, he did nothing but looking into my eyes, I turned my head around not wanting him to look at me anymore. He walked away. He opened the door and slammed it shut when he leaved. That's was when I realised what I have done.

Fuck.

~Okay guys, I've figured out where I'm going with this story, it may will be little fucked up but I hope you will like it :) Anyways I want to thank you all for being such a great readers!! Seriously I can't thank you with words, you've made me much more confident to write more stories and its all bc of YOU! Omg.. I love you so much and you wanted a chapter so badly so here is it! Sorry for some spelling mistakes,

5+ comments 25+ votes = faster update! Love you~