Chapter 5

#Student_Of_The_Year_Again
Chapter 5

Rohan Was in Studio for his Recording
He had a head phones on his head n Mike to sing, &
Rohan Playing guitar while singing

Than a music composer praised his voice with a cheerful loud Clap
After a while
He received a call

Shanaya: where were u?

Rohan: (Blushed) shanaya... I'm so glad u called me..(Cleared the throat) ....ohh....I'm sorry.. The recording..

Shanaya: (impatiently asked) where the hell you are???...I wanna meet you!

Rohan: (tried to cool her down) OK OK..I'm near a " Fashion Inn Shopping mall" there's a small recording studio behind of mall .....

Shanaya: (Irritatingly) where should I come?

Rohan: (confusingly) oh yeah...in a food court of shopping mall..

Shanaya: (Cut the call) I'm coming.. (Shook her head) why can't he be straight?

After Minutes Shanaya approached to rohan with a tiffin in her hand

Rohan : (Loudly in excitement) OyE ...Lela !! This is for me (Grabbed a tiffin box &opened it & had a big bite of the food) wah...bhaartia naari..(Spoke with a food full mouth) ...kia suaaaaad hai...aaaahaaaaaa!!!  (Immediately took another big bite) wah wah...!!!

Shanaya: (angry tone) stop eating like fatso..i came here for something else!

Rohan: (Continue to eat) yeah yeah say it

Rohan: (Continue to eat) yeah yeah say it...anything for u... (took another bit)

Shanaya; stop this naina Sticky She is on shopping with Abhi..

Rohan: (Started Coughing) what?? Uhuu uhuuuu uhhhuu

Shanaya : (Patted his back & passed him a Water bottle) are u alright????

He Had a Sip Of the water !

Rohan: (Started laughing) Why should I stop her...I mean is your Abhi Is an infant baby????he should have known that he is married... Huh...(smirked and had another bite of food)

Shanaya: (Thinking) yea...but I don't know just talk to her Right now,I'm so worried.....(Giving his own phone to him)

Rohan: (Dialing) OK OK baba..let Me talk.. (eating_ while ringing the bell )
Hey...(Food in his mouth _ chewing hardly)  yeah...naina..where are u?

Shanaya forcefully switched on the Speaker

Naina: (Shyingly) With Abhi.. On shopping

Rohan: (Looking shanaya 'Shanaya was full of aggression)
' ) Are You...Mad or what??..he is married..

naina: (teasingly) so what.. He doesn't give a damn to his wife

Rohan coughed..
Shanaya 's Temperature was getting higher & higher

Naina: (Irritatingly) Hey Rohan...don't spoil my day yar...(Disconnected)

Rohan: (Consolingly) relax shanaya.. He is your true love.. never let him go..it's upto u completely.. Neither on me Nor on naina..

Abhi P.O.V
(staring the necklace) I know shanaya will love it...after all after a long time I've bought something for her by my own self..it's crazy but I loved it....

When Abhi n naina came out
Unfortunately Abhi Looked at the food court there he witnessed shanaya n Rohan are sitting together

Abhi P.O.V
Rohan hand's on shanaya back..
And tiffin... That's My tiffin
Ridiculous... (Furiously) Hell...how could she...still.. (shook his head) Still Meeting... Like love birds..she broke my heart..again..I'm trying to mend our broken relationship but she is busy with someone "Who' who is the reason of our breakups !

Naina: (Shook Abhi) hay handsome.. We are getting late..Aren't we?

Abhi sat in his car n drove away to the destination but his mind was completely absent while driving ,he kept thinking about what he just witnessed!
Rohan and shanaya's image together was kept popping up in his mind...

Abhi sat in his car n drove away to the destination but his mind was completely absent while driving ,he kept thinking about what he just witnessed!Rohan and shanaya's image together was kept popping up in his mind

After a while
#In_Car

Naina: (worryingly) Abhi??

Abhi: (Hummed) hmm..

Naina: do u love your wife?

Abhi: (ignored) your home (stopped the car_ Raised his eyebrows)

Naina: (Kissed his cheek) thank you...(Took few shopping bags with her)

Abhi; pleasure was mine (Wiped his cheek, where she kissed)

Naina: bye.. (Lovingly)

Abhi: bye..(Drove to home)

Naina saw car zoomed off & she "sighed''

💐💐💐

#Comments
Please