Chapter 11:Seeing Eachother

Start from the beginning

  "Sure Mags."

  "New pet name for me? What? Are you feeling okay?"

  "Just thought I should try it out."I stood up and took his hand in mine. We took a longer route to his apartment so that we could spend more time together before I had to leave. Because tonight I wouldn't be able to stay the night with him because tomorrow I have to go with everyone to find and kill a nest of demons that has been terrorizing a mundane neighborhood for quite some time now. We reached his apartment dreading that I will have to leave soon. As soon as we stepped into his apartment and sat on the couch Magnus pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was shocked at the suddeness of the kiss but I quickly let myself relax as I kissed him back. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck as he wrapped his hands around my shoulders until there was no space left between us. He moved with out breaking the kiss and straddled my hips. He pulled away and progressed onto my neck and began to kiss and nip at the skin there. I let him ravish me until there was a purple mark left on my pulse point. "Leave it there, just as a reminder." He whispered into my ear.

  "I wasn't planing on healing it anyway." There was a large smirk on my face. He got off of me and sat down, bringing a finger to tilt my head up and kissed me again, but more lovingly. "Magnus, you're just making it harder for when I have to leave."

  "That's where you have it wrong, I'm trying to make you want to stay so that you don't have to leave me."

  "Nice try Mags, but you know I can't, I have to go because-"

  "Yes. Yes. Yes I know shadowhunter business, but you can't blame me for trying to keep you around, you're my beautiful shadowhunter and mine only." At this he pecked me on the lips one more time.

  "Of course, who's else would I be?"

  "You never notice the mundies, male or female, staring at you but I do, and I want you to myself."

  "Don't worry about them, I wouldn't leave you for the world, what time is it?"

  "Around midnight"

  "Oh no, now I have to go, sorry I'll make it up to you."

  "How?"

  "I'll stay over for a full day, from from morning to night."

  "Deal." I leaned over and kissed him before I got up and began walking to the institute.

  Isabelle's POV

  I lay in bed waiting for the sun to rise so that me, Jace, and Alec cam go hunt down some demons until a knock on my door woke me. I opened the door and there stood Jace in sweatpants and a white t-shirt. "Want to wait for Alec with me?" I knew he was with Magnus so I had no reason to wait for him but Jace must not know that.

  "What for?"

  "Questioning."

  "For what?" I did my best to act confused.

  "To see if he'll tell us where he's been going all these nights and usually not returning until morning."

  "Jace, your worried about nothing, he goes on walks, crashes some place, and returns okay?, that's it, end of story."

  "Well I want to know what her name is"

  "Her?" I may look calm but on the inside I was bursting with laughter because I knew everything he didn't.

  "Yes her. It's obvious he's going out with some girl"

  "If your really determined to find out okay I'll go with you, but I promise you you're not going to get anything out of him."