C H A P T E R O N E

This is one of my first books ☺ I hope y'all like it 💕. This book was inspired SwisherSweetz and Imightbedee btw I love y'all & y'all books ❤

~~~~

| K Y R I N |

"Ayee, Ky!" Carter loud ass yelled in my ear

I was laying in my bed trying to take  nap, but this bitch wanna wake me up.

"What hoe, you see me trying to sleep." I said mean mugging the hell out of her.

"Well excuse the hell out of me" she gasped, throwing her hand over her chest being dramatic as hell.

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed at her goofy ass.

"Whatchu want?" I questioned slightly annoyed.

"I was coming to ask yo stank booty ass if you wanted to come to this party with me tonight, but I'll wait till you get yo head from out yo ass" she said giving me a fake smile while I flicked her off.

"What party?" I asked. I don't go out much, but when I do that shit gotta be t'd up.

"Kd told me to come to this party him and the rest of the gang throwing for Youngboy mixtape release." I nodded thinking on if I wanted to go or not.

"I'll go, what time it start?"

"10"

I looked at the time on my phone, and it was 8:45, I got up to start getting ready because I tend to move slow as hell.

Carter went to her room to start getting ready I guess.

I went to my closet to lay my stuff out before I got in the shower.

I got out my gray, fitted dress with my black and white shell toed Adidas out and sat them on my bed. I also got out all my acessories and stuff.

I got in the shower and stayed in for about 30 minutes.

After drying off, I started on my hygiene and put on my clothes.

My hair and makeup was almost finished when Carter busted in my room.

"Ohh bitch you look cute" I said.

"Take my picture hoe" she said handing me her phone.

I took a few pictures and handed her phone back.