The quick escape

You stared at the male in front of you, you couldn't believe your eyes, Master Fon.... Without any further consideration you hugged the young male in front of you, giving him a warm smile.

Did she just call me Master? Hibari questioned himself. More importantly, she's hugging me.... Yes he found you familiar like he's met you somewhere before but he doesn't remember having a Master and student relationship with anyone, let alone a girl... What's more he was memerised by your warm smile, which caused him to blush.

His eyes are different... You thought to yourself as your smile started to falter, your happiness turning into embaressment. "I'm really sorry, I mistaken you for a friend of mine.." You said releasing the young male from the hug , adverting your gaze blushing profusely.

Hibari continued to stare at you, she's a new face here but I know I've seen her before...Hibari placed his fingers on your chin lifting your head up so both of you met eye to eye. "Have we met before?" Hibari asked gazing into your eyes. This caused your eyes to widened as you stared at him blushing, I don't seem to recognize him except that he looks like Fon....

"Kyo san!!" One of the males dressed in black in the group shouted. He looks very familiar you thought to yourself, moving your chin out of Hibari's grasps to take a look at him, his bandaged up too....
Hibari on the other hand did not share your curiousity, he glared daggers at the group of boys, he looked ready to murder all of them for distrupting the moment he had with you.

"Kyo san! that's the girl we mentioned about earlier, the one that had beaten us up badly." One of the males said staring at you in disbelieve. Hibari turned to look at you, a little taken aback that a girl that looked as fragile and elegant as you would have been able to beat his men up.
You stared at the group, raising an eyebrow, that's right their the group from earlier this morning...

"I remeber you guys, the wanna be Mafia gang from earlier. Don't worry I didn't beat you guys up that badly considering that you guys are still able to stand." You said giving the group a small smile.

"We're the discipline committe not the mafia!" One of the boys exclaimed.

"So you're the new girl they told me about..." Hibari said as he stared down at you, frowning. You turned back to look at Hibari, so this is what Fon would look like when he was angry... You started to giggle at the thought .
"What's so funny?" Hibari asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, You just looked kinda cute when you frown that's all." You said smiling innocently at Hibari who felt a blush creeping up his face. "Detention after school at 2 pm sharp in the reception room for disobeying the school rules this mroning ." Hibari said as he quickly turned around to make his way back to the reception room. He slowed down his pace when he reached an empty hallway, he felt his heart racing and heat rushing up his face.

The only thing going through his mind was, who is she....