The final battle with myself

When Corrin looked outside she saw the many enemies that were outside. Just before Corrin could alarm Leo... Leo dissapeared outside, and she already saw him pull out Brynhildr. And she saw the creature that had the same figure she saw in the night. It had long dangling ears, but those were actually two people hanging from the side of his head. It was a horriffying monster much more scary than the faceless, it had many human faces come out every time it took one step. But then Leo killed it in one hit (masssssssiveee magic stat XD ;))))

Corrin kind of giggled at how a scary creature like that got killed in less than 3 seconds, but it was Leo she was talking about so it was obviously going to happen. Leo went to Corrin to check up on her,"Are you okay, did you get hurt, did they find you?" he asked in a desperate voice. Very desperate, Leo should know that she is really fast and the faceless are no match for her (cough) quick strikes and dragonstone. He had never been this worried in front of her before. "Did he really care about me that much", Corrin thought to herself( well he my bro dafuq). If only... he cared for me the way I care for him(.///.). As my face turned red I faced away from him and started to stare at my hands and said"Why?!" I paused and ran confused of what I myself said and flustered and of anything I could have said anything but why?why.(bad grammar?, sorry new to eng)

Author note:
Thank u all! For ur support Im supper happy that I got 308 views on this whole story OMG. >.<