"Come on, babe. You're slacking," I teased as Zach tried his hardest to catch up to me.

"Shut up!" He pouted as I finished the race in first, Zach not far behind in second place. I watched as he pouted and threw the controller down.

"Aww, come on, baby. Don't be like that," I whispered in his ear, my tongue lightly flicking against his lobe, causing him to gasp slightly.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggested, getting up from my position on the floor and moving over to where the DVD's sat on the shelf.

Zach quickly regained himself and got up from the floor, before making his way into the kitchen.

I loaded up Scott Pilgrim vs. the world into the DVD player, just as Zach came back into the room with drinks and snacks.

I grinned widely as he set everything down on the coffee table and took a seat on the couch, his eyes fixed on the TV, curiosity written all over his face.

I hit the lights before sitting down next to Zach on the couch, I watched as his eyes lit up when he saw what movie it was.

"I love this movie," he whispered, and I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"I know," I said as he cuddled up to me, his head coming to lay on my chest.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked, his eyes leaving the TV and settling on me, I looked down at him, smiling softly before responding.

"Of course, you can ask me anything you want, my love."

"When you invited me over and we watched the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, did you pick that movie because you knew it was my favourite, or was that just a coincidence?" His hands were shaking slightly as he asked, so I took his hands into mine, rubbing small circles with my thumb.

"At the time I didn't know why I picked that movie, my hand just stopped there so I thought why not? Because of you it's my favourite movie, so I was sure you'd like it too. Everything was so confusing to me because every time I asked you a question, I already knew the answer. Just like in the kitchen, when I asked you if you were allergic to anything, my head answered before you did." I chuckled slightly, my hands still holding his.

"So even when you forgot me, you could never really forget me." He chuckled, his arms looping around my waist as he settled back into my chest. I smiled happily down at him, even though his eyes were back on the TV now.

"I guess so," I whispered, turning my attention back to the TV, and we watched the movie while cuddled up on the sofa.

About halfway through the movie, I heard the front door open. Zach immediately tried to pull away from me, but I just tightened my grip, refusing to let him go.

His body stiffened as he turned to look at me, but I just smiled gently before pulling him back against me. He didn't take long before he smiled back and cuddled into me once again.

"We're home!" I heard my aunt announce from the front door. I paused the movie but still didn't let Zach go.

"Welcome home!" I replied just as they walked into the living room, flicking the lights back on.

"Urgh! Too bright," I complained, closing my eyes as Zach chuckled quietly in my arms. I watched as my aunt and uncles' expressions changed to one of horror and shock.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Uh-b-but you and... Zach, y-you-" my aunt struggled to get her words out, as I watched her eyes soften, but her face still spelled confusion.