I know I probably should regret what happened, but I didn't. It was the most amazing I have ever felt in my life and in all honesty, I wanted to do it again.

Shaking my head, I began washing my body down, covering my body in a layer of shower gel, before letting the water wash it away.

Remember me

That's what he said, but what did he mean by that? As much as I hated to admit it, I knew it had something to do with the pendent, and every other weird thing that has been happening to me.

This thing, whatever it was, was hurting Zach. The thought made my heart ache, I couldn't continue to ignore what was happening, not if it meant hurting Zach. He was the last person I wanted to hurt. I think I was falling for hi-

I shook my head; I wasn't quite ready to admit that yet. Sighing deeply, I quickly washed my hair before turning the shower head off, and grabbing a towel.

I dried myself off, threw on some new clothes and headed back downstairs to put Zach out of his misery.

Zach and Jake were sitting on the couch, awkwardly, and I openly cringed at just how awkward it was. Coming up behind them, I cleared my throat.

"Ready to go?" I asked and they both held relieved expressions as they jumped up from the couch.

We headed out the door and all jumped into Jake's car, I hated taking mine when there was a party, I didn't trust the students not to trash it while drunk. Jake didn't live too far away from me anyway, so we could always walk back.

We pulled up at the supermarket and climbed out of the car. Jake had a shopping list with him of all the stuff he needed, which was stupid really, considering all he needed was alcohol and snacks.

Zach snorted at the list, rolling his eyes and I sent him a glare, but could feel the smile pulling at my lips. He ignored me and silently followed us around the shop.

Jake grabbed a few bags of crisps, a bucket load of coke, 4 bottles of vodka, 4 bottles of whiskey, 4 big bottles of cider, a few crates of beer and gummy bears. This time I rolled my eyes, before we made our way to the checkout.

After everything was paid for, we headed back to the car, dropping the bags into the boot and were en route to Jake's house.

We pulled up at his about 5 minutes later and we once again piled out of the car, grabbing the bags from the trunk and heading inside.

"Put the bags in the kitchen, I'll be back in a minute," Jake said, before rushing off upstairs.

I slowly approached Zach, setting the bags on the side and placing my hand on his shoulder. I ignored the tingles and locked eyes with him.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to be here...I can take you home if you prefer." I didn't want him to go home but the important thing was what he wanted, not me, and he clearly didn't want to be here.

Zach sighed, his hand taking a hold of mine, the one that wasn't on his shoulder, his thumb ran across my skin and I closed my eyes, sighing contently. Why did something so simple, feel so good?

"I want to stay with you," he whispered, pressing his forehead against mine. My eyes opened slowly to see his closed, his face so close to mine.

I couldn't get over how astonishingly beautiful he was. My hand raised to press against his cheek, but unfortunately it didn't get very far before Jake was interrupting us...again.

"Okay guys, I got the music." Zach and I pulled away from each other as Jake walked back into the room.

"Dude, where'd you get the cake?" I asked, noticing the vanilla cake that sat on the side.