Bad Boy Love~ Part 30

Start from the beginning

"He is at the hospital," I mumble while walking into my... Er, Carrie's guest room.

I begin pulling posters off the walls and stuffing them into suitcases along with pictures, clothes, toiletries, and pretty much every thing I brought with me to live here. I am moving out.

"Why are you packing?" she questions again while leaning in the doorway.

"Do you always ask so many questions?" I snap while trying to zip my over-packed suitcase.

She breathes air out of her nose in a laughing matter. Katie is to busy throwing things into suitcases to pay attention to the girl.

"What's your name? I'm Jade."

Here we go with the questions!

"Maya. And that's Katie," I say while pointing to Katie who is crouched down over a suitcase.

"Nice to meet you," she smiles while flashing her perfect white teeth. How does she get her liquid eyeliner perfectly winged? They are both equal! How?

I shake my head of the jealous thoughts and keep working on zipping up my suitcase. I wish my mom was here, she is good at this.

"Here," says Jade while squatting down beside me, "Let me help."

Of course she gets it first try, making me seem stupid and uncoordinated.

"Thanks," I mutter while standing up and looking around the now plain room. All of the things I brought are packed away and gone.

"How do you know Jake?" Kat asks. I didn't want to go there.

"Oh," she says and her cheeks get red, "I was another one of his One Night Stands and I came back to get my bag. One thing lead to another and.... her I am," she smiles sadly.

"Don't fall for his games," I warn her as she shifts her weight on one leg to the other.

"Everyone knows that he doesn't date. So most girls that want to get with him just have to settle for the One Nighters," she sighs.

"He is an asshole. Trust me," I state as Kat walks out the door with one of my bags in hand.

"Oh, I know. So does everyone."

"Then why do you go for him?" I ask while picking up a bag.

She exhales before putting her head in her hands. "He goes for us, and we stupidly fall for his charm."

"I know what you mean," I tell her before walking out the door.

I make it out to the car and load up most of my bags. Jade comes out with the last bag in hand and gives me a generous smile.

"Thanks," I say and find myself smiling.

"Ah, it's no problem. Really," she smiles back.

"Do you need a ride?" I ask. Why did I ask that? Why am I being nice?

Wait.

What did she ever do to me? Jake isn't my property. Personally, I don't want him to be.

You kinda do! My subconscious throws in and I want to smack her.

"That would be awesome. My friend dropped me off here and I don't know where she is," she states.

"Well, hop in." I say while she opens the door to Kat's car and climbs in. Kat is already in the front seat, jamming out to a song by The Neighbourhood.

"I love this song! Turn it up," I here Jade squeal as I walk back into the house.

I grab a piece of paper and a pen before writing a note to Carrie.