Chapter Twenty-eight

LUNA'S POV

I talked to James and he found some way to squeeze in an audition for me. I'd be co-staring with some guy named Benjamin Stern and apparently he's the hottest teen celebrity these days. Not that I care since I have a boyfriend.

"Thank you for coming, Luna." says Ryan.
"It's my pleasure, then you do much again for this opportunity." I squealed back in reply.
"Whenever you're ready."
As I read from the scrip, my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest. I was excited and afraid at the same time and I felt like I wasn't even in reality. I kept telling myself to just focus on the scene and nothing surrounding me. It must've helped because I nearly fainted when Mr. Waters told me, "I knew there was something about you! If you'd like, the part is yours."
"Thank you so so much, you won't regret it!"

I told James that I got the part and he seemed a little stressed out because now I have to shoot a movie and be on tour, but I figured that they could just film all of the scenes that I'm not in while I finish my tour or something. He said that that might work, but he still needs to have a meeting with Ryan to figure it all out.
"Thank you James. I don't know what I would do without you!" I only had two more months on tour and that'd be plenty of time for all of the scenes I'm not in to be filmed so hopefully that whole situation gets worked out.

Writing songs has been coming easier for me and Taylor's about ready to finish up her tour and help with mine. We've gotten a lot closer and she's given me tips on song writing. With one of my concerts, I asked if I could just have the stage to myself an My guitar to play a song that meant a lot to me called, "Face to face," but James said that it would bore the audience.

"Taylor, this song means a lot to me and I don't want any smoke or dancers to distract from the message I'm sending."
"Just do it, then" she replied.
"But what will James think?" I asked.
"Who cares what he thinks! It's your tour! Follow your heart and go for it!"
I thought about it for a while and eventually decided to do it, "Thanks Taylor! I'll see you in two weeks!"
"Bye!"
We ended our Face time and I got ready for the concert. I told everyone-except for James- my plan and then we're totally in on it.

So, for the first few songs there was plenty of dancing and special effects, but then one of the dancers brought me a stool and everyone left the stage. I saw James give me a weird look but I began playing the song anyway.

"If you'd only give me a chance..." I began "I might surprise you.
This journey were on is like a dance,
But my love for you is true.

All the reasons at in the right place,
But I can't get you out of my head.
I want to tell you face to face,
But what can I do instead?

I feel like your my other half,
If only we were meant to be.
You'd find many ways to make me laugh.
Right now all we say is maybe.

My emotions are all over the place,
'Cause everything I see reminds me of you.
I want to tell you face to face.
Will you understand how much I love you!?

When you speak, I can't help but listen.
When you smile, I have to do the same.
There's something here that's missing,
I want to say your name.

If I could tell you face to face,
Could we ever be together?
Or would you out me in my place,
And leave me to say forever..."

As I finished the song everyone cheered and it lead up to the final songs. After the concert was over, I approached James who had his arms crossed. "Look James, I know what your thinking but I-"
"Are you kidding me!?" He interrupted.
"I'm sorry but-"
"Don't be sorry," his expression changed "That was the best act of the night! I should listen to your ideas not often!"
"Thanks James!"
"Good job tonight!" He pats me on the back before leaving and I head back to the bus.

Good job indeed...

A.N/ Do you guys like my new song? Please comment, vote and check out my other books and tell me if you have any ideas! ;)