"My mom had learned Japanese during her time on the surface so she taught me a few words and phrases. That's the only one I've taught Frisk and it's become something we just say to each other when one of us is leaving or going somewhere. It means stay safe."

               "Gotcha."  

     "Human, do you have to return home too?" Papyrus asked coming out from the kitchen, wiping sauce off like Undyne had. 

      "Well... Sans and Frisk figured I should just spend the night here after doing training and everything." Papyrus was shaking with excitement. 

          "NYEH HE HE! THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!!" He yelled picking me up and spinning me around. I simply laughed, letting him do his thing. Papyrus was surprisingly strong for being only bones so there wasn't any use in struggling and he eventually set me down. I wobbled around slightly, dizzy from all the spinning. "I'll go get some spaghetti to celebrate!" 

........................................

      "Are you sure you don't want to take one of our beds? You are our guest so one of us should be sleeping on the couch, not you!" Papyrus continued to try and convince me.

          "Yes Papyrus, I'm sure." I told him for the fifth time as I hopped down the stairs. They had given me some old clothes to borrow so I wore some baggy orange sweatpants that were really too long for me and a black shirt that said "100% Humerus" in bones. 

     "Ugh, I knew Sans never got rid of that shirt..." Papyrus muttered glancing over at me and I giggled. He readjusted the pillows and blankets on the couch again. He turned back to me, opening his mouth to protest.

            "Really it's fine Paps." I beat him to it. "Now come on, we've been going over this for almost 2 hours, you're not gonna change my mind. Besides it's already 11:30, we should get some sleep." Papyrus sighed before nodding. 

      "We are right up stairs if you need anything Jade." He called out as he went up the stairs. 

            "Ok, thanks." I waved to him before flopping down onto the couch. It felt so nice.... 

I opened my eyes but everything was black. I blinked a couple of times and rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing things right. I sighed, standing up and brushing myself off. 

"Hello?" I called out.... nothing happened. I started walking, turning around to get a 360 view of the place. There wasn't much to look at, it was black and seemingly endless in all directions. "This place fits the description of the void... but if I were really there wouldn't Gaster be here too?...." I asked myself. 

I continued walking. 

Walking.

Walking.....

I felt like I had been walking for hours but at the same time it looked like I had never moved. I sunk to my knees staring at the black floor as I let my head hang slightly. 

"Worthless..."

"Useless...."

"Disgrace...."

no.

"Horrible..."