Babysitting One Direction!?

Chapter one.

"Dani!" I hear from downstairs. I got off my bed waking up from a nap. I stumble down the stairs "Yes father?" I asked him in a shaky tone. "Come here, darling" he says to me calmly, this made me scared for my life. I stand at the foot of the stairs not wanting to come close to my father "I said come here!" he yells with rage, I rush to him scared "Y-y-yes father?" I ask nervously "Someone by the name of Simon called me asking if you could babysit his 5 sons, of course I accepted and you're going to London to stay with them for the summer, and you're leaving today so go pack everything up and get out my face" he says calmly. I was surprised. He was going to let me go to London? Again? After what happened there? My father was going to let me leave with some stranger? To London!? I stood there frozen until he knocked me back to reality "GO BEFORE I HURT YOU!" he yells at the top of his lungs, and at that I quickly scurry up the stairs and to my room, to pack everything.

While I pack my things I start to think.

What if their mean to me?
He has 5 sons?
Does he know I'm only 13?
How did he hear about me?

Tons of things flooding my brain until I hear my dad call "Dani! Simon is here to get you! come down!" he yells. I then grab my brags and run down the stairs "Yes father I am here" I say shaky "this is Simon he is here to take you to London" he says nicely "it is nice to meet you, sir" I say shaking Simons hand. Simon smiles at me "it is nice to meet you to. May I ask how old you are?" he asks me with a smile on his face "I am 13 sir, but I am very mature for my age and I can take very good care of your boys, sir" I say nervously "Okay then I will give you a chance! Follow to the car" he says happily. I then grab my brags and run to the limo and I hop in.

While driving a song called "What Makes You Beautiful" comes on the radio. Simon then looks at me "Do you know this song?" He asks me with a smile on his face "Yes I do know it, my best friend listens to it all the time. it's her favorite" I said smiling back. all Simon did was shake his head and look out the window.

We park in the driveway of a huge beautiful house, we then walk in. Simon directs me to the living room and tells me to sit while he gets the boys. soon, 5 boys walks through the door and I quickly become shocked at their age. "TEENAGERS!? I'm going to be babysitting teenagers!?" I yell with shock "well yes... because they act like that" Simon points to Louis who was trying to do a handstand but failed "Oh.." I say. "a kid? a kid will be our babysitter?" Says one with curly hair "yes boys this is Dani she is your babysitter. you will treat her with respect!" he yells at them and they all groan "Dani this is Harry" he points to the one with curly hair "Niall" he points to the blonde who I thought was really cute "Louis" he then points to the one who tried to do a handstand "Liam and Zayn" he points to the one with a haircut and one with black hair "Hi" I whisper while looking at my feet " you have to be kidding me!" yells harry "she can't even look at us!" he yells more

"She ca-" Simon was cut off by me
"Well you have a potty mouth" I said staring at Harry
"Look, you're a child!" he yells at me
"Listen to me young man and you listen good! I am your babysitter and you do NOT speak to me that way! if you continue your foolish ways you will be punished!!! Understand me!?!" I yell at him fiery everyone's mouth dropped with surprise "you can't punish me! you can't hit me!" he yells "maybe I can't spank you but I have ways!!!" I fire back at him after that he looked frightened "I'm sorry" he says quietly "its okay" I say in a sweet tone.