Memories

I saw Draco and I, we looked about five years old and we were in this very room, at the table in my library, then he said, "I got this for you" he said and showed me a silver ring, it had two snakes wrapped around each other engraved into the silver, he pulled out another one and the young me said " oh drakie! We're to young to get married!" She giggled

"I know... it's a promise ring... we have to fulfill he promises we make to each other, or these rings will never come off!" He smiled "I promise you that I will always be there for you, and I will always be your best friend, and I promise... I will always love you." He said "I promise you the same you promise me and I also promise that, when we're older, we'll go to school together, and I will Always love you too" she said, then she flung herself into a hug and whispered into Draco's shoulder "Always"

Then the scene changed and 5 year old me appeared out of thin air and ran to Draco, She began sobbing in his arms.

"What happened?" Draco asked holding her.

"Mum sh-sh-she th-the-they t-took he-he-her." She stuttered

His eyes welled with tears and said "I'm so sorry..." he said "I'll ask mum and father if you can stay with us! You can be a part of our family now!" He said and led the still sobbing little me to another room.

The scene changed again, a nine year old me was looking at storm clouds out in a field behind the Malfoy manor, a nine year old Draco stood in the doorway of the back door.

"Hey Mione! Wanna go for a walk?" He said and She nodded, we walked through the house and went through the front door, once we got outside of the house it started raining, we got out of the courtyard and through the magical barrier, we were walking in silence until we heard a snap come from the woods.

We both took our wands out and pointed at the direction of the sound, two snatchers popped up and grabbed me by the arms, they did the jelly leg jinx on me and ran as fast as they could.

"DRACO!"

"MIONE!"

"DONT LEAVE ME!" I called, tears streaking down my face, my head hit the ground and I was slowly loosing consciousness.

He last thing I saw before I passed out was Draco who stopped running.

I shot up in my bed, mum was still there... I had all of my memory back! Even the ones I didn't dream about.

Right after I shot up I called "DRACO!" Mum jumped up and then said "I'll invite him over! You get ready! I mean... he's a boy..."

"Mum!" I said and she left the room.

I got up and decided to put on a different dress and get in different makeup on.

I went into my walk in closet and chose to look in the blue section.

After a few seconds I finally chose a dress (imagine Belle's dress from beauty and the beast, her ballroom gown except in dark blue.)

I took my makeup off and put on red blush, blue and silver eyeshadow to match my dress, red lipstick, and I darkened my eyebrows.

While I waited for Draco I decided to keep reading my book.

I walked into the library and sat in my chair.

I opened my book and started reading:

Chapter 2: the princess life and education

The princess can do many special things, but only if they know they can. Their eyes will change color whatever mood their in, or else stay the way they are, they always can speak parsletounge, they can do wandless magic, they can apparate when they are 5 or older, and they are also medamorphaguses, but only at will.

I closed the book and rushed for the bathroom, my eyes were grey.

I went back in the library and grabbed the book then I walked back to the bathroom, for my mirror.

I opened it to the page that said what he eye colors were:
Surprise: grey
Happy: gold
Sad: ice blue
Angry: fiery red
Scared: purple
Love: Hot pink

I then heard the stair case moving and went into the living room, I put the book on the table and when she reached the top she went into my bedroom and came out holding a crown, it had diamonds up to a peak and a diamond hanging in the middle there was a snake wrapping around the top.

She took me by the arm and we walked with our necks held high and our back as straight as can be.

When we reached the front door, I saw Draco Malfoy in a black suit.

He saw me "MIONE!" He yelled "DRACO!" I cried and we ran toward each other.

We clashed in a fierce hug.

"Is it really you?" He asked, his stormy grey eyes filled with tears I nodded, my, now gold eyes, also filled with tears.

"Can we go to my room mum?" I asked and she nodded.

"Race ya there!" I said

We ran as fast as we could to my room, I was the first one to touch the door.

"I win!" I said, still traumatized by my memories.

After I said the password we went inside.

A/N
Hey guys! Its Hermione! Soooo... I was wondering how early they should be in a relationship? Well plz comment! Well... u know he drill! I don't want to say I don't have any friends over and over again so... yeah!

-Hermione

:D