Stone cold.....

Charlie's P.O.V:
Tears rolled down my cheeks and ripped at my skin as my eyes began to sting. I just watched my own sister die. I started to run and yell at them to keep moving... keep moving is what Sally would have wanted. She would have wanted life to continue. My feet pounded against the snow leaving footprints and my heart beating in my chest. I turned around to see if my friends were still there but that was yet another regret. I looked for Amelia scanning all around, she was on the floor. Crying on the floor, her cold pale hands covering her ankle and the ankle was red. She had twisted it. Without any warning she disappeared right before my eyes. Oh great, 3 more... 3 more left.

Luana's P.O.V:
We have been running for a hour and have found nothing. My legs were numb and weak. I was done with running and I realized Amelia was gone...gone. I ran faster now, stumbling here and there. I felt a cold hand cover my mouth and I knew I was captured yet again. However I didn't have time to think anything else as my world suddenly became black.

I woke up in a dirty cold room. That has blood covered in it. I looked around and saw Charlie and Jacob tied next to me, tied to a pole. I watched as the man walked in and began to peel of his mask. "WHAT!!!" I screamed.

Nobody's P.O. V (narrating)
He peeled of his mask and every bodies jaw dropped. "Surprise.... surprise!" "JAKE HOW COULD YOU, WHY?" Luana shrieked crying. Jacob winced as he saw Jake his twin brother sink a knife into Luana's stomach. "You disobeyed dolly, you made me kill Aria... in fact you killed Aria YOU!" Luana's body just sunk to the floor and her emerald green eyes lost colors. Her smirk faded and her tears dried while her blood gushed out of her. "Next...let's see...you..will..die..under..the...hands...of...the..black.....rose.MOE!" He swung his knife at Charlie and hit him in the stomach pulling out the knife from his stomach, he inserted it into Charlie's head. "I'm... stone cold!" He sunk his blade into Jacob several times harshly slashing in quick movements.

Jake's P.O.V:
I watched as my doll sat quiet and beautifully, I smiled. Her makeup was perfect and her eyes were a beautiful blue. So deep and mysterious. So perfect. "Amelia....my doll will you obey I promise I want go all Black Rose on you. I love you." No more being stone cold it's time to be content.