"It's okay if not, do you mind coming in anyway? It'll be a quick stop, I promise. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, okay love?" Zayn said kindly. And wow, okay, Louis nodded. They got out, and walked into the nice looking building.

The smell was slightly intense, and Louis quickly grabbed Zayn's hand. He shuddered as they walked down some stairs, and into a slightly hazy room.

"Zayn! Mate, where ya been? Long time no see, the usual?" A blonde haired male called out, Zayn turned towards the sound and they walked over to him. Louis didn't pay attention to what they were saying. His eyes curiously searching the room. When Zayn pocketed something, they turned towards the other rooms. Louis' eyes widened when they walked through a room where three people were at a table, white powder perfectly alined, he shuddered and buried his head against Zayn's arms.

They made it back outside and Zayn smiled faintly. "See, not so bad? Now, weed, that's not a bad drug, all it does is calms you down, and heightens your senses, it's exhilarating, really. All it gives you is a good time, but what they were doing, coke? That'll mess you up, weed, isn't so bad. Let's go back to my place? We can chill out, and you can tell me about yourself, yeah?"

"Okay," Louis whispered, and Zayn smiled and kissed his cheek. Louis' mind still reeling about what he had seen in that building. He knows Zayn smokes, and he wonders if so does Harry.

Then he wonders, how bad would it be to try it?

__

Zayn is lying on the couch, a blunt in his lips, Louis is curled up at the other end. Every now and then Zayn makes little puffs of white smoke leave his lips and Louis gnaws on his lower lip in anticipation. They speak about many things, mainly what Louis was doing in uni. What he wanted to be, and he had to admit, Zayn was great at listening.

Towards the later evening, after Zayn has made them food and they're in his room, bodies entwined, Zayn asks, "Can I kiss you?"

And Louis wants to shake his head, he's seen Zayn smoke through at least four of those now, but Zayn doesn't seem fazed at all. And, Louis thinks Zayn is still Zayn and nothing bad can happen, so he says yes. Zayn laughs, and leans down to kiss Louis' lips, only for a second.

Louis smiles, blue eyes looking deep into Zayn's brown ones. Zayn grins back, and then his mouth is against Louis', this time with more urgency.

Louis gasped quietly, turning away from Zayn, Zayn's mouth settles on his neck, making bruises against his skin. Louis moans, and tilts his head back, Zayn pressed their bodies closer together, and that's when Louis shivers. It feels good, it feels so good.

Zayn pulls back abruptly. Louis frowns, and he looks back to see Zayn rolling another blunt. He's got the feeling of Zayn's lips on his neck in his head, and he laughs like it's funny as he takes the blunt away from Zayn's fingers and places it in between his own lips. Zayn is surprised, but he gets the lighter, And Louis freezes because is this really happening?

Zayn lights up the end, and Louis takes it out of his mouth and hands it over to Zayn. Zayn smiles and shakes his head, he takes it into his mouth, and inhales deeply. He shows this to Louis a few times.

Louis is nervous, but he takes it in his fingers and puts it into his lips. He inhales, and he really wants to cough, but he drags it out a few times, and coughs slightly. His lungs are on fire, but it settles and he actually feels okay. He doesn't think the world is going to collapse. His smile becomes lazy, and then he's laughing.