Fuck my butt

YODADDY:

The dim, creepy, chill room sent shivers down my spine. My wrists were sore as well as my ankles. I woke up just a few minutes ago. Which now suddenly feel like hours. I haven't an idea of who captured me... but I feel that it's someone I know.

The only suspicious person I know is- ...... well... My boyfriend, Dayton. But I don't think he would do it... why would he? He loves me- right? I honestly don't know any more.

My thoughts became interrupted as I heard footsteps. The footsteps that slowly came into view from the darkness.

Then that's when I saw him, my boyfriend, Dayton. He approached me with shackles. I was already chained to a chair. In the most- odd position... my hands were above my head and my were spread on the 2 arms of the chair.

He stood over me, glaring into my eyes. His short blond hair flowing with his movements. He began to unbutton my shirt. Sliding his hands down my fat rolls in a seductive manner. His eyes glanced over me, I bite my lip. "W-what are y-y-you d-doing?" I asked. My voice came out trembling and shaky. This caused a smirk to form over his lips. His glasses became nearly opaque as I looked up at him. He began to unbutton my pants.

His hand travel to the back of my neck. He pulled my head closer, placing a kiss on my lips. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I denied him. He seemed highly annoyed by that. He rolled his eyes. He began rubbing my member. I gasped. He then proceeded to put his tongue into my mouth. He easily won dominance. He slowly trailed kisses down my jawline. He kissed at my neck, finding my sweet spot almost instantly. I blushed a crimson red. He grabbed my cardboard ass in his hand. I moaned loudly once more. An erotic expression covered my face as he pulled out a vibrator, placing it directly on the tip of my member.

He slowly stripped the rest of my clothes off and he unbuttoned his shirt and pants, not fully removing the clothing. He slowly took his member from his pants. He took keys from his pocket, looking me directly in the eye. "If you cooperate with me- you won't have to be chained." He said with lust filled eyes. I nodded slowly. He took off the handcuffs and grabbed my neck. He shoved my head to his member. "S u c c." He commanded.

I slowly put the tip in my mouth. I slid all way down, taking him All into my mouth. His face filled with ecstasy. I sucked him slowly. Pre-cum spilled from the tip. He tried to grab at my hair in a dominant way. However, he failed at grabbing the tennis ball fuzz, that I call hair. I sucked him until he was close to climax. "Nghhh." He moaned. His moans got louder as he came in my mouth. He looked at me and said "Spitters are quitters." I swallowed it. "I never quit. I never spit." I said looking up at him. He smirked softly before he lead me to a bed. He flipped me over, staring at my ass. "Bite the pillow Yodanny, I'm going in dry." Were the only words that left his mouth before my ass was murdered.

"UUHHHHHHHaaaaAAAAAAHUHUHHGHUHH!"
I said as he penetrated my tight walls. He thrusted with sanic speed. He fucked my ass as hard as he could causing me to reach my climax fast. "AHhh." I moaned loudly. I was extremely close. I felt myself climaxing as the door to the room opened.

Ali was standing there at the door.
"Oh fuck." I say aloud.
She began screaming the words "OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS LIKE YAOI IN REAL LIFE!!!"
Dayton pulled out and dragged her into the room. He was holding something strange it looked like a whip-- oh shit. Ali took out her phone, snapping pictures. He slammed the door behind her causing her to jump. He smacked her with the whip, she gasped. "DAYTON WTF!" She said clearly pissed. Dayton laughed before he said "Well you interrupted us- might as well whip you too."

Her eyes went wide before her face flashed a wicked grin. "Whip me and I'll do what Abby does." Dayton probably thought that she wasn't going to do shit but oh boy was he wrong. He whipped her on the arm. She sucked in a lot of air before she moaned as loud as possible. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK DAYTON! Y-YODADDY HARDER." It was extremely loud. I'm sure everyone- where ever we were- could here it. Dayton looked over to her before he chased her with the whip. She kept dodging laughing. Dayton was beyond pissed. I heard more footsteps approaching as Ali was trapped in a corner. Emma Ice Cream, Abigay, and Mayonnaise barged in looking at the scene. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. It honestly looked like a threesome. I just laid down where I was and I went to sleep

Ali's POV
"What are you fucking gay?" Abigay said looking over to Dayton.
"Yes." He replied shortly.
"Okay then." Abigay replied.
"Is this a fucking orgy or some shit?" Mayonnaise questioned.
"Can you just leave us alone?" Dayton chimed in. [I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVET HEARD OF-]
"No- WAIT IS THAT MY OTP??????!!!" Emma Ice Cream screeched.
"No." I responded slowly getting out of the corner.
"I just walked in to find Dayton fucking Yodaddy as hard as he fucking could-"
Dayton covered my mouth with his hand.
"Shut up." He said.
I jerked away from his grasp and said:
"EWW, DICK FINGERS!"
I gagged and ran out of the room to wash my mouth.

Dayton's POV:

Abigay began ranting about a pawn shop. I blocked her out and only focused on the moments I had previously shared with Yodaddy. The way his curves complemented his cardboard ass- the way his fat rolls were in all the right places- the way his tennis ball fuzz hair was soft- I loved it.
Everyone left the room after a while.
Yodaddy woke up, smiling softly at me. I smiled back, lying next to him.
"You know- those bitches stole our sextapes right?"
"What?!" He said looking embarrassed.
"They said they would upload it to this site called 'Porn hub'."
"Oh-." He replied.
"I have to go-" he said, putting on his clothes.
"Okay."
He slowly walked out of the room.

3rd Person Perspective

Yodaddy had to go meet with his other friend. They all met together at the mall. Apparently everyone had sex as well.
"Sit down, we need to discuss where we're going to eat." Olives said.
"I can't, my ass hurts."

kill me

Directed by Seth Rogan
TO BE CONTINUED.

Word Count: 1144