Chapter 5 The Return of the 'King'

It close to seven when the Zoo's PA system told visitors it was time to leave, reaching the exit Harry pulled out an old mobile phone and used it to call a taxi. The trip back to Grimmauld Place was a lively one with the twins and Teddy discussing there favourite animals, and James and Alice discussing the what animals are and are not reptiles. After stepping through the door Nymphadora went upstairs to freshen up, and everyone else flooed from Grimmauld Place to The Burrow as everyone affectionately called it. Entering the kitchen Fred and Arthur threw themselves onto chairs at the table, only moments later to be set upon them by there grandmother "Aah you two are here good go outside and help your father and Remus." Molly said with a smile.
"Yes nan" they both groaned and went outside.
"Aah James look at you, your growing up so fast" she hugged him "you look so much like your father, except your eyes you have your mother's eyes... Please relax would you like a drink, would you like one as well Alice dear?" she asked moving to the kettle.
"Tea please?" asked James.
"Could I have a glass of lemonade?" asked Alice.
As the drinks were being made James walked across the kitchen and leaned against the work top, "Good evening aunt Hermione, good evening aunt Flur."
"Good evening James and happy early birthday" They both replied smiling . After thanking Molly, James picked up his mug and took a sip, as he was doing so, Remus Lupin walked through the door. Lupin looked at James and smiled "Hello James how are you?" He asked in his soft voice.
"Hey Moony I'm good thanks and I had a great day!" James replied.
"Very good I'm glad to hear it," as he turned to women in the room that where practically incharge of the social gathering he said,"ladys the tent is up and the tables are set, shall I take this lot out?"
"Yes please Remus" Molly replied.
"Right come on James, you can help me with this." Lupin ordered.
"Ugh making me work at my own party..." James replied sarcastically.
"Watch your lip mister..." Lupin said with wolfish grin and a jokey glint in his eye giving away humorous sentiment as he ruffled James's hair.
With in an hour everyone had arrived and James had opened most of his birthday presents, Mcgonigal gave James a winter and summer cloak set, with matching gloves and hat in Royal Stewart tartan. Hagrid gave him a book titled ' Beasts Throughout History ' , Hermione and George gave him a copy of 'Hogwarts a History' which Hermione highly recommended reading as in her own words "It has proven it's use in the past".
The Twins gave James a box of 'The Advanced Pranksters Toolkit' the twins grinned like Cheshire cats sharing a look of mischief with each other, as McGonigal gave a rare smile whilst raising an eyebrow at them expecting future mischief. Alice gave him a unique copy of 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them' It was the most recent addition sighed by the author. Teddy and Lily had gotten him a Salamander that he named Ignis, and his parents got him all the stuff he'd need to care for it.
Everyone was sat round a large table in the yard sharing Jokes and snacking on food, when suddenly they herd the gate open and a small family stepped through. Ronald Weasely and his family walked up to the tent where everyone was sat. Molly seeing her long estranged son ran up to him to hug him, the moment she wrapped her arms around him he pushed her off and said, "Do you know how much this suit cost? I don't want you creasing it up Mother."
Upon seeing her mother in law burst into tears Hermione ran up to Mrs Weasely Wrapped her arm around her leading her into the Burrow disgust radiating off her, Fluer following closely behind.
Ron aproched the table and took a sandwich of a plate, "So what's the party for?" he asked his mouth half stuffed with sandwich. Alice scowled up at him "It's James's birthday so do try to behave!" she snapped. Ron's wife looked taken aback "Manners girl, how dare you talk to my husband like that who do you think you are?" she screeched in an annoying accent.
"Who, little old me? Well I'm Alice my mum's called Luna, my dad's called Rolf and unlike you I have some self respect!" After finishing her tirade, she stomped off.
After a few seconds of looking stunned, Ron shook his head laughed and said "Little fire cracker that one eh?"
"Well daddy, I thought she was very rude and what's with that hair it must be fake." the girl that was a short and beefy girl, with thin ginger hair that looked more like string and possessed an annoyingly screechy voice . Hearing this sparked fury inside James but before he could jump up and strike her, Arthur grabbed the back of his waistcoat. Fred stood up from the table "Would you please refrain from insulting our friend please miss?".
"I'm Honoria, Honoria Weasely."
"Ahh well as fate would have it we are cousins, I am Frederick and this is..."
"his brother Arthur a pleasure to meet you." they said finishing eachother's sentences. Completely ignoring her newly discovered cousins she stared at James, "Who are you?" Honoria asked. Glaring at her James replied "Not that it's any of your business my name is James, James Sirius Potter." Before Honoria could respond her mother was behind her "Who are your friends?" she asked in her sickly sweet accent.
"Mommy this is James Potter" Honoria said with much giddiness.
"A pleasure to meet you James I'm Cassandra, you're a very handsome young man" Cassandra said.
"Oh that I already know and nice to meet you too" James replied.
Before anymore conversations could be started the door to the Burrow slammed open, Hermione furiously marched across the yard, " Ronald Weasely how dare you, how could you come by after all these years. Who the hell do you think you are, how could you, you have the audacity to look us in the eyes after what you did!" She roared.
"What do you mean after what I did? What you're mad I did something with my life? That I became rich and successful whilst you work a miserable life in a tedious job, raising rowdy kids and live in this hovel!" Ronald yelled. Suddenly a fist made contact with Ron's jaw, "You know full well what you did! You abandoned our family when we needed to stick together the most , where were you at Dad's funeral? Where were you when we were trying to get stable? Where were you when I nearly... When I needed support. I'll tell you where, looking out for yourself by selling Harry's achievements as your own!" fury radiating of George.
"Oh and what do you do? Still run that pointless dead-end joke shop? Must be true what everyone always said... Fred must have taken all the brains when he snuffed it!" before George could respond.
"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!" Alice bellowed and everyone turned to look at her. Magic was flowing off her even though the air was still, the magnitude of her power blew her hair and dress like a storm. Rage was clear in her eyes "Well congratulations on ruining James's eleventh birthday, well done. Fedrick, Arthur would you please take James inside so we can have cake. Moony would you please accompany them, as for the rest of you. You should be ashamed of yourself ruining his birthday with all this shouting, now I will leave you to bicker like children whilst I try to fix this mess of a birthday." Before turning to leave on her heal with the might of all her magic, Alice puched the nearby solid oak table, reducing it to splinters and ash. Seamingly unfaised by this she turned and strode off behind her friends leaving the adults stunned.

And that's another chapter down sorry it took so long, this chapter gave me more trouble than I care to admit. But now that I've got it done I can carry on with some speed.

So.Thankyou for reading and until next time have fun.