Ashton Imagine 5

--Imagine--

You paced around the house trying to ignore the fact that you had just busted a whole in one of Ashton's drums. You were messing around on them and apparently hit it WAY too hard. You heard a car door shut and jumped up the stairs. You ran into the bathroom closing the door and turning the water on. You undressed quickly and slipped into the shower. You heard the front door open then close and Ashton rummaging around downstairs. He came up the steps quickly,

"Y/N?" He called through the bathroom door.

"Be out in a minute Ash!" You called, letting the water beat down onto you. You sighed, shutting the water off. You hadn't fully stepped into the water so only your hair was wet. You climbed out of the shower dressing into the clothes you had on before. You opened the bathroom door seeing Ashton in your shared bedroom. He looked up at you, his face was tense. You raised your eyebrows at him.

"What happened to my drums?" He muttered, staring hard at you. You felt your heartbeat kick up and you swallowed hard.

"Ash-I was just playing around and I-I'm so sorry.." You whispered stepping towards him.

"Why?"

"Why wha-"

"Why would you touch them?!" He yelled, his eyes narrowed. You jumped slightly feeling like a little girl getting yelled at by her parents.

"You know that I constantly am on these! I have to practice! How could you be so careless? I never touch your stuff. You know that these mean a lot to me, the world actually and I use them daily" he yelled. You felt a ping of pain stab at your heart at his words.

"I said I was sorry Ashton! I'll buy you new ones!" You said building the courage to yell back.

"That's not even the point.." He muttered shaking his head at you.

"Oh and I'm glad I mean a lot to you Ashton! I didn't know a drum set was more important than me!" You screamed as he left the room. Tears spilled out of your eyes as you sat down on the bed. It was late, and you were exhausted. You pulled open the dresser drawer grabbing one of Ashton's shirts and slipping it on. You took your shorts off leaving yourself in only his huge tshirt. You laid down closing your eyes, the bed was cold but you managed to fall asleep.

The bed sunk next to you, waking you up. You kept your eyes closed, why didn't he sleep on the couch, you thought to yourself. You felt Ashton scoot close to you wrapping his arm tightly around you. You sighed quietly, not moving. You were facing towards him, he traced his fingers up and down your back.

"Y/N..I need to talk to you." He whispered pushing your hair out of your face with his hand. You opened your eyes looking up at him.

"What?" You grumbled

"I didn't mean what I said earlier. You mean so much to me and I love yo-"

"You wouldn't have said that if I truly meant a lot to you Ashton." You spit turning around, facing your back towards him.

"Please lis-"

"Save it." You muttered climbing out of the bed. Ashton grabbed your wrist pulling you into the bed with him, he wrapped his arms around you pulling your face into his chest. You squeezed onto the shirt he was wearing, pressing your body against him. He sighed and kissed the top of your head.

"I care about you so much Y/N. You know that..I love you with my whole body. I was so mad earlier, it has been stressful at the studio and I didn't want to come home to my drums being busted. I just took it out on you. Those drums don't mean anything compared to what you mean to me. You're my world." He whispered rubbing small circles on your back.

"And I'm so sorry." He added pulling you closer to him.

"I love you Ashton." You replied, kissing his collarbone. You felt your eyes closing, your eyelids becoming heavy.

"I'm so tired.." You mumbled, barely understandable.

"Go to sleep then babe. I'll be here when you wake up. I love you." He leaned back kissing your lips gently. He pulled away letting you cuddle into him.

----------------------------------------------
-Jenaca c; xx