"You don't wanna know" Marshall replied as he rummaged through the gift baskets the hotel had given us for any free food.

"Go on".

"10k a night. Thought I might as well go all out considering we're only here two nights".

"10 fucking grand" I laughed in disbelief as I walked over to him, snatching a grape from his hand. "I honestly thought we were just going to have a nice dinner at home and maybe you would get work off if I was lucky. I didn't expect any of this- I feel really special. Thank you".

"It's no biggie" Marshall spoke through a full mouth. "One year should be celebrated right?"

"Definitely" I beamed up at him, unable to control the happiness bursting from me. "Speaking of...I got you a little present". I ran over to my handbag and rummaged through it before thrusting the gift into his unexpecting hand. "Hope you like it".

He raised his eyebrow, surprised at my gesture. My heart grew tenfold as I watched his skeptical face morph into a expression of pure joy. "You got me a Rolex? Yo, this is fucking dope". Marshall immediately slipped the watch onto his wrist and admired how it looked, turning to see all its angles. "Thanks baby I really didn't think I was gonna get nothing". He pecked me on the lips appreciatively before going back to looking at it's details.

"Hey, I've gotta give sometimes too you know, can't all be from you".

Marshall nodded and smirked at me, moving his mouth to try and get rid of it. "Hey can you go check out the bed?"

"Check out the bed?"

"Yeah, just go have a look to see if it's all good".

"Okay..." I walked towards the bedroom, looking at him over my shoulder as he suspiciously followed me. "Why are you being so weird- what's all this?" I stopped, referring to the large, glossy red box sitting on the edge of the bed. He didn't say anything as he leant against the doorway, motioning at me to open it. I scowled at him jokingly before prying open the box to reveal the most gorgeous dress I'd ever seen. Hundreds of gold sequins stared back at me, begging to be worn. It was almost blinding with it's simple yet incredibly intricate design. "Is this mine?" I asked in awe as I ran my hand along the neckline.

"Well you gotta have something to wear tonight right?" he replied, walking up behind me till his chest bumped my back.

"It's perfect. Did you pick it out?" I rested myself back onto him, letting his hands settle on my hips, his fingers digging into the soft flesh.

"Yeah. I had a little help from Tracy, but I knew what I was looking for".

"And what was that exactly?"

"A dress which I'd immediately want to rip you out of" he seductively rasped into my ear, igniting my body with chills. "Just you wait till later".

I gulped hard at the feel of his breath tickling me. "Was the plane not enough for you?"

Marshall's hands skimmed along my sides, teasing me. "I think you know the answer to that".

"Even after one year you still want me like that?" I asked light-heartedly even though I genuinely wondered. I thought he would've gotten bored of me by now and searched for something, someone, else. Someone a little younger than me. Someone a little smaller; whose thighs didn't jiggle so much. Someone who's skin wasn't so radiantly brown you could see where the sun had kissed it with it's rays. Someone better.

"You fucking kidding me?" he spun me around, his eyes burning intensely into mine with subtle anger. "I want you so much, all the fucking time, that it drives me crazy. I can't even think straight in the studio 'cause I'll remember shit like that time we did it in the car, or on your office desk after we had that big fight. And later..." his voice dropped to a low rumble, "I plan to watch you in that mirror as you ride me".